Reviews for Someday, Somehow
Cazzabluerose chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Just shed a tear at this ...,
I would have taken this ending better than what actually happened !
Still feeling his loss both as Finn and not !
Love the emotions that stir in him , well written and thank you for writing it !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Only you can combine pain and hope into a really good fic.
JannP chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
So you can stop saying you're ripping off my style because I vote you just take it and have it and own it. Because you basically already have. I love this song (please, try to contain the shock) and the idea that he's a rolling stone. It seems so at odds with his character in a lot of ways but there are things he loves to do that could make this nomadic lifestyle reality and I can see it wearing on him like this.

I also like the idea that she's not waiting but she's not moving on either. She's happy with the inbetween because she has the eventuality to keep her company in the meantime.

I do of course have to mention this: "... a story about how there's a bar in Utah where you perform inside a cage because they have to separate the bar from the stage?"

(The stage isn't in the cage. The bar area is. I'm totally emailing you a picture. And hopefully just taking you there soon enough on an unspecified date.)

But once I got done laughing at that shout out, I loved the rest of the story. Maybe I live in the dark and twisty place too (maybe..ha) because I love that he's jaded. Like I picture him all scruffy and a little less naive and I totally think this is what Finn can/will grow into. So of course I loved it.
CSM chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Break my fucking heart woman, just take in and smash it, poor Finny why aren't they together? its so sad just poor Finn, never thought of it that he's the one with the dream that took him away. sigh. This was heatbreakingly beautiful :)
PeryneB chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Dear Wendi. There are days when i hate you for being such an amazing writer, because i can feel every single emotion in your stories all too well. Today is one of those days. My poor Finny boy :( I really need to stop loving this FICTIONAL character so much that whenever he hurts i hurt - this is so pathetic of me, seriously. This binder full of postcards, and her very last postcard... I may or may not have shed a tiny little tear. Side note: i love that you made him a band dude ;)