Reviews for With An Uh, And An Um
NaNaChan95 chapter 23 . 3/18
This story felt just like watching the show. Easy going with some shenanigans but a balance that worked everything out. Good job.
NaNaChan95 chapter 22 . 3/18
Seems like you posted the same chapter twice.
The Yoshinator chapter 23 . 2/16/2014
This was a really awesome story! Thanks for writing it!
Pentastic chapter 23 . 7/9/2013
This is a really great story. I hope you continue it!
glitterberry chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Ahem. Hooray!
Moonphase chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
whoa, that kinda came out of the blue.
Moonphase chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
didn't Daria cheat with Tom behind Jane's back though? I was always surprised at how long they lasted considering neither could ever really trust the other.
Moonphase chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
aw man, back in the days where there were jobs and you could have a stack of applications. Seems like a dream now...
Moonphase chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
wow, so Trent's growing up, good to hear. I always liked Trent, especially over Tom who I always thought was a bit too mean towards people, but let's face it, Trent and Daria would never work out unless he got his act together.
iamsheena chapter 23 . 2/8/2013
I used to watch Daria with my older sister. Being between 6 and 11-ish, I missed a lot. So I watched the entire series recently and, as happens when one watches episodes of a show back-to-back and finishes a series in such a short time, I have the after-entire-series blues.

Your story has helped a bit. Thanks.
deathrosekitty chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Awkward condom buying. so much fun.
deathrosekitty chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Whee! I'd be happy if Trent placed his hand on my lower back.
deathrosekitty chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Pizza, the food of love.
deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
The words every man is scared to hear.
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I'm kind of shocked with Trent's forwardness. And I am hooked into wondering what Daria is going to do.