Reviews for Discovering Feelings
Eclipes chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
Nice story not to rush but add more this is great fanfition and I want u to make more
Guest chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
awwwwwwwwww fluffies! :3!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
AutumnSoulEater chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
You still writing this story?
WhiteWolfWitch chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
upload plz i cant wait
Edge of My Life chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Well, I like this story very much actually! The plot line and everything seems very good, so I hope you update soon! :D
omgpear chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
I laughed when Kid said "please." Haha. This is getting good. I wonder what happened to Soul and Maka. Weren't they sleeping D:? I hope they're all happy together...someplace...If you know what I mean! xD Okay...good chapter was exccellent.
Gabriels-girl5035 chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Secret Scarlet Lilly chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Tell you the truth, I'm not really into the whole, Liz/Pattie/Kid.

Just a little weird to read, not really my style.

Anyways, love your story, don't get me wrong at all, I just hope Kid doesn't mess with both of them, might be fun now, but later it will suck be BAD.

I hope Soul tells Maka he loves her! So excited! Heehee!

Please update soon[:
coolgirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
coolgirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
coolgirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
coolgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
please write more
coolgirl chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
keep writing its getting good
lemonface chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
This was the cutest chapter ever!

Wait hold makas mom coming back to get Maka and take her away from death city? Oh Lordy!

Arh god I hate ox! Maka is the best, he's just a jealous loser...And why was everyone so horrible to Maka in this chapter? Ehhh

Soul finally admitted to miss Marie that he loves Maka! Wooooo! And he comforted her like 4 times in this episode! So cute!

Hopefully Maka realizes that soul wouldn't do what her father did to her mother... But that will probably take a while..

I love this story, it has an amazing realistic story line, you update regularly, and deals with emotions and messed up situations, keep on the good work! And please update soon!