Reviews for Once in a Lifetime
AlyssJocelyn chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
just found this...interesting hope you update or if it was adopted can you pm who did.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Please please please please please update :)
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Please please review I love how this is going and your right there isn't enough Lily/ Remus/ Severus friendship
Jeeun chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I'm really glad that you are writing a story of Sev/Lily/Remus friendship, because I really truly felt that these three could have been great friends if they had a chance. And I am grateful that I found a stroy that has so much potential. I am really curious as to how the whole story would be different compared to canon. And am I o glad that Eileen came to her senses and kicked that SOB out and got a divorce. Good riddens. Anyway, hope Severus will warm up to Remus, and why did he sneer when he heard of Remus's condition? I really do hope Severus isn't biased or prejudice against werewolves. I mean it's not Remus's fault that he was bitten when he was A CHILD! You should be ashamed of yourself Severus, be nice! But since you said it will be friendship between the three, I will not be judgemental. And I hope Remus's grandparents aren't cruel or not caring, Remus has lost enough! He needs affection and love, not harsh treatment! And Dumbledore, will you have him be manipulative here? Well, I won't ask more questions since this story just gotten to its second chapter, and wait patiently and be grateful for whatever you will be writing. :D Can't wait for the next chapter, hope you update soon.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
So sweet!
I'm glad poor Remmy has finally found someone he can trust.
Besides his parents, that is.
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
The Magnetic Witch chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
ARGH! Update soon? You NEEEEEEEED to! Im thouroughly enjoying this! T-T Please?
Hwyla chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Seems like a good start!I agree that if not for the other Marauders, then Remus and Sev might have become friends -especially as you have them meet before school begins.

And while I quite understand that this is an AU, I do have one thing you might want to reconsider. Since it wouldn't really affect the plot, it would not be difficult to change. It is 1971. Remus' mother was quite unlikely to have a job since she was a happily married woman - unless the Lupins were quite poor.

It isn't impossible - for instance my mother went back to work at about that time and we weren't particularly poor. I was only slightly older than Remus at the time (I was 13). But it was considered unusual. However as she was a nurse, it was considered more acceptable. That or teacher would be about the only jobs people would see as a good reason to work outside the home.

Note however, that a woman who worked 40 hr a week would almost certainly mean there would be some kind of 'babysitter' for the time after school until she returned from work.

Anyways - this doesn't ruin the story or anything for me - it's just one of those things that makes one stop and sigh and wonder whether something else incongruous will come up.
Lupinesence chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Sorry I missed the update but I was pleased to see this when I was searching anyway. I was worried about Remus' grandparents for a moment when they weren't there straight off but I'm glad they are able to take Remus in. And it gave Remus a chance to meet Sev, Lily and Eileen which is the important bit. It was great that in spite of her concerns that Eileen helped Remus and offered to take him shopping for supplies with the rest. I hope she feels less anxious as she gets to know him better :)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I'm putting this on my fav's. I don't have time to read tonight as I have to work tomorrow but if it is anything like the other stories you have written it will be awesome. Keep writing them. Thank you.
FireSenshi2 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Goodbye Tobias! Looking forward to the next chapter and seeing the friendship between Severus, Lily and Remus growing!
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Love it. Update soon
graynavarre chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Well, I like this. It is nice to see a Severus/Remus friendship.

As long as Black and Potter are kept at bay, all will be well.
Lupinesence chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Great opening, poor Remus having to witness that. Hope you continue with this, there are never enough SnapeLilyLupin friendship fics :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I really do like it. keep writing this story please. thank you