Reviews for Beyond the river
shadowroselily chapter 11 . 10/5/2012
oh um I see i am late so erm please forget that I asked for my character to be with Tsubasa
shadowroselily chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
oh I hope im not to late for my character to be with a guy her name is Layla Haganae [ yes ginka's twin sister] age: 12-13 appearance: purple and white victorian dress white victorain boots, right eye green, left eye yellow, star birthmark on Shoulder,light blue hair in a long braid that goes to her waist beyblade: Earth Griffin[ I made the beyblade up myself ] can she be with Tsubasa please
MizuneMinamiki chapter 12 . 9/17/2012
Sorry for a late review; but I'm loving this and I can't wait to read more from you! (:
fireflame1801 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
Hi Too lazy to log in, so yeah, Awesome chapter und stuffs. Of course you can have Liam Niall's mine then! XD

NUUH! RYUUGA! ... Ah well. I'm not a huge fan of his. ;D

Uh... Nope. No IG thingy. -A-

Update soon
phantom-san chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Jerissa chapter 12 . 9/6/2012
Oh thank you my birthday was august 16. And i love it...but i really want you to do the thang i told you about. If you don't know what im talking about than it was the night thang where she was up he was up. Ya know. And if you don't than just scroll through your reviews and look at mine. Oh and thanks again.

RainbowAbstract chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Yey! you updated :D

Please update this again soon! :)
Sage Nightwing chapter 12 . 9/5/2012
Oh wow.
But when am I gana join the party?
I can't wait to see my character in action.
Update soon.
Can't wait for more.

phantom-san chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
*hand clappie* yay! i've been waiting for this! im at a lost for words, great job i hope to read more soon!
Nile and Kyoya chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I am so happy that you updated I love the story I can't wait to see what you have in plan for my OC I am excited

Update soon

Nile and Kyoya
Song Of Hope chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
A freaking Chicken! HA! LMAO
Sage Nightwing chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
Oh my god!
Its been forever since u updated.
I can't wait for my character.
It's gana be awesome.
Update sooner this time.

fireflame1801 chapter 11 . 7/23/2012
? Sora's a ninja? WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO?

Oh well. At least Nile got away. Can I kill that crocodile for hurting my Nile?

I like Niall from 1D too! … He's MINE! *hiss*

Great chappie! Update soon!
fireflame1801 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012

Oh ja, I'm a new reviewer. I have been reading, but I've just decided to review. But seriously, don't hurt Nile.

Aww! Ryuga blushed! That's new! Yesh, Nile, you should feel really smart! You jumped into the river, a place were crocodiles are even MORE deadly! … You should have stayed on the boat and lived. Now you're going to die, and I'll have to come to your funeral and cry my heart out.

This is an awesome story so far: KEEP IT UP! XD
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
? Can't type my name for the review. I'm MizuneMinamiki (:
And I'm aaaaabsolutely loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens to Nile.
It totally reminds me of Titanic. I dunno if it's the name "Rose" or the love story on a ship. But this is excellent! (:
Update soooooon!