Reviews for Cats Can't Wait
ilvbrownies chapter 8 . 2/1
Very well done, although I cannot see Sawyer acting like she did during the riot, I can see why she did what she did and it isn't for the first time I wish there was some way to incorporate illustrations in fan-fiction(Darla being half-bald or more might be rather hilarious). Also I am not quite sure what to make of your portrayal of Max, in the movie he was simply an all brawn, and just enough brains to survive, but here you portray him of maybe having a heart somewhere in that massive chest of his. Here's my big question presuming Darla is as young as she is portrayed in the movie, where are her parents?
Darleen haters chapter 8 . 1/29
If any of us were Darla Dimple, I'd know it never ever even matters if any and any other movie star actors and actresses are either humans or even animals anyway.
Darleen haters chapter 8 . 1/29
We all rather believe that it never ever even matters if any and any other movie star actors and actresses are either humans or even animals too anyway. Darla Dimple needs to realize that.
Darleen haters chapter 8 . 1/26
None of this would've happened if Darla hadn't flooded the stage back then before in the first place.
Darleen haters chapter 8 . 1/26
Serves you right, Darla! You should've respect the animals back then before in the first place in reality. It never ever even matters if they're human or animal star actors and actresses anyway. Discriminating animals is never ever even going to change.
Man, not that brat again.
TrodianD98 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
No matter how many times I read this it just gets more interesting.
Sparity101 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Oh that was beautiful.
Tomocopter chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
Fabulous work, well done! I hope to see more from you in the future.
IFallLikeLeavesAndSnow chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
I can't believe I haven't commented on this in so long, anyway, I loved the plot of this story, it was great, thank you for the read.
manuelmusical14 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
What an awesome show I just saw the movie last night and I liked it can't wait to read the next story
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
Riveting tale, chap. Excellent syntax and grammar, and the storyline is of an adequate/pretty damn good standard. I do believe that it is quite similar to the source material, but that's just my opinion.

I also fail to understand how one could use WW2 as a political tool in the US, since they didn't get involved until 41', though I don't know much about the US in that time-period.

Now all you have to do is mail it to Warner Bros. and get unlimited royalties, then retire forever.
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
I like the part where they stop moving.
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
How dark(ish), not grimdark, but still. Not that it's a bad thing of course.
Bowl of Holy Water chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
Wilbur Dagmouse sounds like a stand-up guy, except for the fact he puts principles above profit. Is he some kind of allegory for Walt Disney? Silly yank capitalists, not understanding the value of good ol' capital and fiscal surplus.

Also, how does somebody who suffers from complete indignation and what is essentially attempted murder return to a position of influence, allowing for more antagonistic behaviour?

Meh, then again, there have been worse plot-points, and the syntax and grammar have been consistently excellent.