Reviews for Suffocate
general zargon chapter 1 . 8/13
This was so sweet, I loved how Kyo comforted Yuya and showed his well-hidden tender side. :) Yuya's reaction was understandable, and I really enjoyed how Kyo helped her deal with her reactions to certain revelations. Some typos, but nothing that detracted from the enjoyment of this story. I had fun reading this, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
cool
Anime Chick344034 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Is this true!?
A Deathless Song chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I loved this. Seriously, it was amazing. The writing and the characterization was just...wow. And you managed to add in fluff without making it nauseating while simultaneously keeping Kyo in character.

I bow to you, o' great one. And hope to see more SDK from you soon. n_n
Tsume en force chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Well... I send you the review you have receaved bye your french fan.

Bye Amygdaloide : Your story translate is very great. Kyo is an old pervert...

It's an one-shot or their is follow?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo

Bye qqn m'a écrit : Hello,

I did not know this story (probably because I am a big slacker and I'm not going to take a look at the foreign fiction), but actually I think this fic deserves to be translated!

Indeed, congratulations for the translation! I know how it is difficult to keep the original idea when you want to translate something!

Finally, in any case, this is a very cute fic, which reflects the relationship between kyo and yuya!

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

Bye talisman : Kyo... is kyo (even if he es surprisly sweet in this beautiful passage) Bravo! I admit that if it had not been translated, lazy as I am, I will not have read it (I'm very not good in english, shame...) but I really love! ) We see a certain passage in the manga where Yuya has a slight jealousy Sakuya but it is all small. where one feels perfectly against Kyo and also Nozomu.

This tender moment is amazing *o* we want to be instead of Yuya! (whatever ... I preferred his lips instead of his tongue xDDD)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo

Bye chibi-yuya : Indeed it would be a shame to miss this story (and I think to see his other work :))

It's quiet, it's sweet, it's well-written (and well translated). A small feast for the eyes on a Sunday afternoon! :
Tsume-en-Force chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hello, it's for a request.

Well... I'm a french author in the fandom SDK. I read all the fic in all the language but i find out that other friends of mine, never - read - in - english(!) (it's a shame because their are a lot of very good fic in english). So my project is to translate some fic in french for them.

And i want begin with your OS "Suffocate" because i really love it.

If i can : I will translate all the fic (your comments at the beginning and end too), and after, translate the review for you? If you want make other comment at the beginning, i translate all of it.

(sorry, i'm good to read english, but i don't know if i'm clear when i write it -')

I love the way yuya is afraid by Kyo thinking of Sakuya, and i througt when i read the manga that Sakuya had all Yuya want. "Just one more way that the enigmatic shaman of the Mibu clan had what she, a lonely orphan, could not" was very close of what i think, and i always wanted to write something on this moment, but you do it very well first. It's why i want translate your os (and why it's one of my favorite.)

Can you answer me quickly? I'm open at all the suggestion. And i really hope you say 'yes"
AnnMY chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Well, that was darling 3
sashikibuta chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I could not stop smiling :) lovely story.
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Haha, I love it!

I've just started reading the manga and am one chapter 175. Kyo is so sweet (when he wants to be) even when he has to be a jerk while doing so... I love how protective he is of Yuya! They make me squeal.

Great job!
Fairy of Music and Literature chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Loveeeeeeeeeeeed it so very damn much (don't ask me what did I just write)! And believe me when I say that I was so into the story. Jut with saying that my sister was half falling from the bed next to mine and I wasn't helping her because I was reading... I feel like a horrible person sniffffffffff. But leaving this... 'thing' apart, I really loved tje story. The way you write it's really beautiful and the characters were like... I don't know. But I know that Iliked it! xD Hope you write more stories like this *-*
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You've portrayed them realistically. I really like that. There's a certain depth of character here that they show only in the anime and I dare say you've managed to capture it flawlessly. I hope you manage to write more of response to one other reviwer, I absolutely understand how Yuya feels when you say she can't breathe. It does feel awful, I can give you a personal guarantee. You may want to find another euphemism for the water dragon thing.
ijustsailedaway chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really love how you lengthily put in details their emotions as they move. This is really sweet :D
insane-dumbass chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Such a beautiful scene you wrote!
Ochibi4me chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Cuteeee :3

I love those huggin scene...!
RubyJeweler chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awww...a sweet and tender side to the gruff samurai. How satisfying! :D