Reviews for Left Unfinished
fan-de-carlisle-cullen chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
This is a very well written piece of work. And quite a promising start.
clennon chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
great addition to the story! I hope you continue!
Goddess of Mischief94 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This is an amazing story, please continue with it soon!
Freehorse chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is wonderful writing, paints a very vivid image in my mind. Will there be more? I'd love to see where you go with this, I watched part of the movie but was rather annoyed when they killed him so yeah, I decided to see if there was fanfic out there remedying that.
4everYoung93 chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hi,
So, I know you probably planned on continuing this-but then as fate would have it, another story took you in a different direction and you lost your muse, right? It's just a theory of course. I could be wrong, in fact, I very well might be. But on the off chance that I'm right, and you've given this project up in favor of another for the time being, then I have a piece of advice for you: don't. Don't put this one on the back burner; it's great work, and a fresh take on a fix-it fic for everyone's favorite Captain. I, personally, love it, and I know a few others do, too. :)
I know you haven't updated this in months but, please, try to give it another go?

Good luck and Happy Writing,

Young
Cat chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Great job! Was the boy Gunther or Michael?
lilyxsnapex4eva chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Ah I love it O_O But the suspence...oh the suspence it is killing me O.O I like how you kept Captain Nicholls alive, he was my favorite character. I bawled when he died XDD So yeah...this makes me happy _ And very nicely written by the way.
MajikCat chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I was hoping someone would write an alternate ending!.. Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
can't wait for the story to be continued!
but-the-clouds chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This was such a good start...so much more appealing than the other capt. Nicholls stories. Hope u continue one day. Sorry for thestrange punctuation. I cant type on my kindle lol.
NoelleWynters chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
ani walls chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
please tell me theres gonna be a next chapter pleassssssssse! :3 dont let this poor girl be sad and depressed -making puppy eyes- ! are you going to do that! I reallyyy loveee it! :D XD ok that is to much dramma I hope see your fic soon! :D
ScribeOfRhapsody chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
CONTINUE THIS PLEASE! *puppy dog eyes* It's good!
UniqueTeen chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Please, please continue... I really want to see where this goes..
CelebratingUniqueness chapter 1 . 5/10/2012