Reviews for Sherlock vs Dexter
Shian1998 chapter 5 . 9/1
Fantastic story! Loved this crossover between Sherlock and Dexter! Very well written, and while I haven't seen that much of either show, based on what I do know about them the characters all seem in character. Loved how each of them figured out what the other was and what they did, especially in the final chapter. Loved how they worked together at the end. Great job!
readingaccount chapter 5 . 9/25/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2015
Fascinating story. Here we have two people who function on vastly different moral codes of their own from the rest of the "normal" society. They form this odd kind of kinship and understanding. I think you got Shelock's reaction right — he wouldn't convict Dexter, but he wouldn't simply stand by and let the murder happen either. I believe that is in character. And Dexter finding someone who is actually genuinely fascinated by his work, who understands the Dark Passenger — it's beautiful.
These are two characters who really make you question the concept of "right" and "wrong" and "justice" and how they all differ from one person to the next. Dexlock is such an amazing concept, pity there's not many great ones lying around.
This is a brilliant read. Thank you for writing this, loved it!
Steathhunter4l chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
I am very interested from this first chapter, i was going to try and write something of this sorrt but seems you beat me to it ! :)
Reldresal chapter 5 . 3/9/2015
There is a piece of artwork available showing the two of them at a party. Sherlock is throwing his drink over him.
sudoku chapter 5 . 2/11/2015
Nice job! It's quite thrilling until the end.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
Where is John?
thebellimelli chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Sooo cool. I love this!
CrazySue05 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So, I LOVE this idea! I would read a whole series of their adventures together! 3
axel100 chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Just hope they dont run a toxicolgoy test on Steve!
Isabella95 chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
This was a really good story, though I'm only on season 1 in Sherlock and have no idea who Irene is. But it doesn't matter cause she was only mentioned in this story ;) in Dexter I'm on season 3 :D
Coco chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
The end... really ! i want more
bleachdreamer0 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
Ah, now this is the story I've ben looking for. A true battle of wits indeed. I'm impressed with your ability to create Dexter's monologue in my head. :P
Riddle Wraith chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
YEEEEESSSSS! OMG! I LOVE IT! I cannot even properly express my level of love for this or the level of awesomeness this reaches. OMG! I just want to hug yooooooooouuuuu! *Clears throat* Sorry, got a bit creepy there. Anyway, this was awesome. :) Thank you.
Dean chapter 1 . 9/9/2012