Reviews for The Devil of the Mojave
ghost32 chapter 7 . 8/14
Please make more you need to kill Wardes
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 7/14
its a shame this wasnt continued, your take on the courier is quite interesting
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 7/14
it seems like marcus is an influence on his "master" though for good or ill is up for debate
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 7/14
does the courier have any other heavy weapons on him? his ammo suppy is pretty severely limited so its a shame he doesnt have a recharger pistol handy
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/14
its good to see that marcus is adapting to a world where he doenst need to be so paranoid or heartless
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/14
i think i understand where Marcus's take on things is coming from, he didnt need brain damage to end up that way: only the harsh realities of life
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/14
props to marcus for his pragmatism: indy would be proud
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/14
ok so it seems like doc mitchel didnt manage to fix all the brain damage marcus had...
AkRuiner chapter 7 . 12/13/2015
This is a good read. Too bad it seems to be abandoned. And whats with all the Fallout crossovers where the courier never has any lazer or plasma weapons? Oh well, still a good read, hope you decide to update again.
Vlad Tempest chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Was the bit about the Lone Wander a joke. The Courier took on three armies at once. Went to Black Mountain, faced a giant robot scorpion, and survived the Divide. Let's not forget survived getting shot in the head and buried alvie. He's almost as basses as Gram.
Jack the Sparrow chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
God damnit... I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Narrator of Tales chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Ahhh I seriously couldn't finish all the chapters before reviewing! I just want to say your courier is such a badass! Really! I think your way of writing flows very nicely and explains what's happening without getting too lengthy, I'm not that good at reviewing since the only reason I would review is if I realllyyy liked the fanfic and it's not even reviewing it's just me singing praises, I mean it's that good!
/flails arms
The way Marcus conducts himself in that cold, calculating manner just strikes me as impressive. I think he's a well-fleshed out character who takes no shit lying down and doesn't do things in half-measures and I think that's ultra awesome! I'm almost envious that my courier isn't as cool as he is, hehe. Look at me sounding like a complete and utter fangirl, but anyways just wanted to let you know that your writing is cool beans and I'm looking forward to reading more!
IansInsane chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Oh wow...
JumpingToaster chapter 7 . 5/11/2015
Considering how long it has been since an update... follow and forget. Fic is good though.

And on a unrelated note... so many different summoning by Louise ranging from all sorts of characters from different genres. And yet still she has yet to summon Doraemon.
56006 chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Wait a minute, will Marcus know a plane when he sees one?
I've never played the game, but i'm pretty sure there are no planes left