Reviews for Waiting For John
shadowedfantasy chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I certainly found the slamming door hysterical :D I love fics with John and Sherlock already knowing each other and then John coming home from the Army. Sigh. They're just so cute:)
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
I would be squealing like the crazy fangirl I am but I am in the middle of class and I can't do that. :( But don't worry: Internally I am fangirling _

SO CUTE! :D
Himekun chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Brilliant.
Tempus neminem manet chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
Aaaaaawwww! This is like puppies and kittens and bunnies all wrapped up in a blushing Sherlock Holmes; so cute! "Pile of goo"? Apt description, indeed

Best wishes!
YuriShi chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
adorable, simply adorable. Loved the bit with Athena
Dark knightress chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Aw this was the sweetest thing ever
reptarrocks42 chapter 6 . 1/16/2012
Simply adorable. :)
LBQIO chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
adore!
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
I really enjoy this story. The speculation around the Yard about John is amusing... (I would have liked to hear more conversations about it, actually.) I like Sherlock's sulking about the babysitter poisoning case being on the one night he was busy. Poor Anderson, his work would get so much more appreciation if he worked anywhere other than where he does. *giggles*

Well written. Good read.
Griffing07 chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Please please please dona sequel to this I loved the idea of John and Sherlock knowing eachother before asip and the idea of him being away in the army is really great sequel please of perhaps asip and I like the idea of the Yarders getting to know about John and sherlocks relationship drugs bust scene in particular has lots of great fluffy John being outraged on Sherlock behalf potential loved how Sherlock wouldn't take a case blocs of his video chat with John I would lovebir if you would continue this au very much so much in fact that I reviewed which I rarely have the patience to

joniskpelare chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Love their reactions.
notinacreepyway chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Awwwh, that was adorable! I don't really like posting on the meme, however I am more than happy to review here

Anyway, that was an adorable piece of writing and just arghhh so ceyutteeee
Jodi2011 chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Oh, this is a disappointment, it ends too soon. I want more!
Melissa chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This story is just adorable. It's sweet and light and everyone is still in character. Lovely read right before bed.
134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9