Reviews for Addicted to Fairy Tales
StrangeWhiteCat chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very good so far. Please continue :)
Miss. Sophie - Isabella chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
I love the story. Please keep up the good work, and update soon. I would love to see more.
PlaceOfDreamsAndNightmares chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
Don't be so hard on yourself, this story is amazingly written and I cant wait to see what you have in store for it. I also like the description of Sully, Mike, and Celia because they would be a sight to see lol :) Hope to see more soon!
God Bless
dork diaries chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
i 3 your story! honestly, im watching monsters inc rite now. its where boo is dressed as a monster and shes going rar rar rar rar rar! btw, wen sully is in boos room with boo, notice she hands him a squeaky nemo and a jessie doll from toy story two.
SakuraRose14 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Update soon!
zombie guts chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
i really like the discription of Sulley...and man is cool lookin XD
Aki440 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
Amazing chapter! This story is really interesting :D Don't worry about the mistakes ;) I love this story so much! I want more Randall in this (lol)
Again, amazing chapter, amazing story
Please keep up the good work :)
hi its me2 chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
LionshadeSC chapter 7 . 7/20/2012
finally get to the chapter where they see each other again, and there's not another chapter up yet

*twitch twitch*

UPDAAAAAAA-AAAAAATTTEEEEEE Dx PLEEEAAASSEEEEEEEE i've been searching for inspiration to make my own sully/boo fanfic so i'm desperately searching for some inspiration Q.Q please update pleaaze
Aki440 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Amazing chapter, but you should update soooon! :D I love this, please keep it up ;)
kiki or kiara chapter 6 . 4/22/2012
hi./ i hate the ending of this chapter!:grrrrr! hulk mad!:P update it NOW!

plz
Stick Raven chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
But it's a good segway into greater things. I love this story and I look forward to reading more of it! Keep updating!
Aki440 chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
"A/N: I'm not happy with this chapter -_-"

But I am! I like this so far ;D

Can't wait for more!
Aki440 chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I love this story ;) Anyway I'm glad there's a new chapter :3
Aki440 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
Hehe... hey, it's me... We're waitng for chapters!