Reviews for Unified Heartbeat
Elise Deschat chapter 10 . 6/21
Chapter name is so appropriate...good story, but it feels like a cliff-hanger...does Sam survive his wounds? Dislocation affects the nerves and muscles of the affected arm, does he get the use back? What about the men that took him, what happens to them? What was the motive? Inquiring minds want to know...

Thanks for the great story...
missblueeyes63 chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Really enjoyed reading your story. I love seeing the team working together and doing whatever was necessary to save one of their own.
MerryLittleMess chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
Great read!
ferret assassin nin chapter 10 . 2/24/2016
I binged read this story. Oh my God! Sam...oh, Sam...the recovery is going to be hard, but it's better than that awful, horrific torture he suffered. I love how you wrote the team's emotions. Their reactions and their corresponding actions fit perfectly with this story. I hope you write more Spike and Sam moments in the story. I don't know why, but for some reason I can see Spike and Sam understanding each other on a deep level, no matter how different their experiences and their interests are. I know the entire team will be there to help him recover. One request I do have is that you write in a fair amount of PTSD into the story. Not too much, but enough where it's believable. After a heavy trauma like that, there's going to be some moderate to severe PTSD. I find that some authors when they write stories that detail a member of the team going through torture, and then the recovery period afterwards, tend to gloss over PTSD. Anyway, whatever you write next, I know it's going to be great! I can't wait for more!

ferret nin
tbk9.2011 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
This was a great story and I love every part of it :) as always I wish there was more but I wish every great story never ended!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2015
That was great
CassiWinchester chapter 10 . 4/11/2015
AMAZING! Wow your GOOD! After the whipping I thought you were gonna do something with hot coals, (O'm so old fashioned) but that electricity? GENIUS!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Is that the end? :'(
IWannaLightsaber chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
YAYAYAYAY for Happy Endings. They are Supremely Satisfying. And I am supremely satisfied. Good job, I really enjoyed this story, I really appreciate you picking it up to finish it so sweetly, and thank you so much for your hard work! XOXO
IWannaLightsaber chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
Oh. My. God. Miracles still happen.

This is a review for the simple and incredibly AWESOME fact that you UPDATED. You just made my entire month! It's like a super-early Christmas present! I am so excited! Thank you so much. I don't even have the heart to be mad that it took you so long, I'm just so glad you really actually didn't leave me hanging... THANK YOU and ILOVEYOUUUUUU!

*ahem* Sam and good Flashpoint ff like this one tends to send me off the deep end... sorry you had to be privy to that little, complete-fanfic-addict freakout ;)
Padria95 chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I am sooooo happy you finished this story! I started reading it ages ago and I reached the 9th chapter and I was like "NOOOoooooooooo!"

Thank you thank you thank you for such a fantastic story! I really hope you write more about Sam and Flashpoint in the future!
TallulahQ chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Well, finally after the begging and pleading you finally listened to us mere mortals and UPDATED. Jeez I thought I took ages to update. This story from chapter 1 through to 10 was one hell of a ride. It was gripping, intense and quite brutal. However, your delivery was superb and to quote another reviewer you had the balls to write more torture than I have ever read anywhere but you kept Sam in character. Some feat! Everyone was written completely in character and you kept the story flowing beautifully. My only regret is you ended it too soon. Sorry it has taken me a couple of days to read it, but I had to start it again from the beginning to refresh my memory it had been that long. You are a fabulous writer. As much as I didn't want to at times, I could imagine exactly what was going on. A testimony to a great writer. If you feel there maybe is another chapter or two still in there somewhere I would love to read it.
Brilliant job.
KevinxoShelley chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Good work with the whole story.
dolphinrain chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Thank you so much for giving this story closure. Yeah, unfortunately, life sometimes gets in the way or you have to wait for the muse to hit. (me, I usually have to wait for my cat, Spencer, to get off my tablets).
But thanks for a great story. I like the bits with Jules and Spike as they are such good friends. But I think you did well with all the characters.
DaughterofthemostHigh chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
LOL I had given up hope! this was a wonderful story! (bye the way, I think I reviewed before as Samaholic)