Reviews for Your Sorrow Is Mine
Very well done!
Jenna Gilmore chapter 1 . 3/3
That was hands down excellent! The exact way I expected Ms. Thornton to react. She loves her Don dearly p, an although disliking Margarer, she'd put her sons wishes first. I love John's excitment too. So like a newly engaged man.
Iza chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Good work, but I wish I had seen the encounter too because Mrs. Thornton has such a difficult time being civil with Margaret. LOL!
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh, I was hoping to read Mrs. T and Margaret's encounter. I enjoyed very much this chapter. Thank you!
Sheherazade's Fable chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Nice look into what's sure to be an interesting clash. Quite well-written and a good read.
Dominaet chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this! You really strike the right tone. Not too trashy romance, and not too stuffy novel. Classy but sweet and realistic, in keeping with the book/tv adaptation. Thanks!
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is lovely and not at all OOC - I can imagine him being like this :) a second chapter at some point would be nice, though it's lovely as it is :) there are a few small spelling errors, but apart from that, all is brilliant :)
Valiant Me chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved it! perfectly in character and in tune with the novel! wish you'd write more!
The Wuzzy chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is beautiful! I watched the BBC adaptation the other night and was utterly hooked, and I've started reading the book now too. I think you caught the characters' voices really well, and your writing, especially the description of Margeret at the end, reads very like the book and is especially gorgeous. This is really sweet and romantic, well done. :)
Darcylove chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
What a start out of the gate! Keep going, come on! I like to see his internal thinking. So interesting. And to see him ferret out his devotion to his mom and his need for loving Margaret. Very nice! Carry on please!
rionr chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
beautifully written, I love that you kept true to John's mother

personality. Please continue
LotsOfLaundry chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, I love this - well done! And, it would be wonderful if you just continued this - change it from a one-shot and make it a complete story! I would love to hear your take on how their evening went, their wedding plans, the bumps in the road, they would surely encounter. You have done such a wonderful job of showing their love for each other - it is touching. Oh, please, consider continuing this - it would be wonderful! L.
ILuvKirRoyale chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wonderful story... I look forward to reading more from you!
Kllamb chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great job! I knew it would be great! I was a bit afraid with the beginning descriptions of John's looks, but then they made me smile. Loved reading it, and will be looking forward to more from you! Thank you for writing!
Bexchum chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hi,

I just started reading your story (Your Sorrow Is Mine) and I thought I would alert you to the fact that I think you might have posted up the wrong version - it looks like comments from your beta have been left in. If you read the first paragraph, there are a few random "that's a nice detail!" comments...

Otherwise, it looks great so far!

Best wishes