Reviews for Scarred
Edainwen chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
great plot truly this is one of the belief that make me thought this couple possible actually damn true thanks a lot for the fic i loved it edainwen
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
technically you can't really ask if scars hurt.. scars are just the aftermath of a wound.. you can ask is an injury hurting... its like getting a tan and having someone coming up to you and saying "Does it still hurt?" (tanning is the skin's defense against ultra violet)

I enjoy fluff like this. No kissing, no lemons, just sweet Shizaya bonding~ :)
ColourlessSky chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww...3 Nicely worded.

Virtual black and white, the last sentences. Great.
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow, very good :D

I liked that Izaya was kind of seductive, and loved the ending o
RavenBlackRoses chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That was really good~! You stayed in perfect lines on the characters (I find) and I love Izaya's little seductive side~!

I'm looking forward to more SHIZAYA things from you~! 8DDDD
mika.siam.71192 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
for first attempt is really well-writen and you have interesting idea!I hope to see more of your fictions soon!
MariKuro chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
The idea took me by surprise, but I really liked it! Keep up the good work! :D
kc creation chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Aw, Mandy, you wrote Shizaya lovey-dovey and it was still beautiful and in-character!

Thank you for the dedication, by the way! You don't really need me around to make you feel like you're a good author because you 'are' a good author. This story only proves that. The idea behind this is so original and creative that I'm almost kind of mad I didn't come up with it myself. So the answer to your demand earlier today is: no, I absolutely, one-hundred percent do not hate this story. In fact, I'm rather frustrated with you that you didn't continue it. But I know how quickly you were able to get this tiny masterpiece finished and if I were even half as productive as you, I'd be ecstatic. So congrats on breaking into the fandom and thank you for sharing your wonderful work!