Reviews for Last Name
Bitter Sweet Lovin chapter 28 . 2/13
One of the best CM FF I have read in a long time!
jayley chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
maybe it's just me, but garcia's characterization in this story is really turning me off. the slap was kinda out of nowhere and i was just gonna ignore it bc i like the rest of it, but it's apparently a theme:( just bc someone's a woman doesn't mean they should be allowed to shove a man around, if morgan was behaving this way to jj we wouldn't think he was just being helpfully pushy. no one should be allowed to slap anyone or really lay hands on anyone, regardless of sex...lol i'm sorry that's rather my too serious opinion for a fanfiction humor story, but if you just went back and edited out some of that aggressiveness i think the story would be so much better:)
perpetualnotion chapter 28 . 7/24/2016
Oh my glob, I can't wait for the next update!
BuckytheDucky chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Hey, folks. Sorry for the really long time of updating. I somehow managed to get locked out of my account, so I haven't been able to update. I promise I'll update by Sunday evening.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/28/2016
plz update!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
please please please update!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/17/2016
plz plz plz just update!
Guest chapter 28 . 1/4/2016
update! its been months!
Guest chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
Please UPDATE THIS!
Im DYING
Guest chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
pleaseeeee update im so excited for what happens next
Guest chapter 28 . 11/18/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/6/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah Yay! I gotta know what happens next also Atrins aunt seems sorta bitchy like she'll have some massive snide remarks about how they met
Guest chapter 28 . 11/4/2015
Update soon! :D
reidlovr925 chapter 27 . 10/28/2015
PLEASE JUST UPDATE IT!
ripon chapter 28 . 10/30/2015
do like this story! ot sure why as it is very fuffy at times but the O/C is very appealing!