Reviews for Slipping its Grasp
District 7 Lumber chapter 11 . 2/27
I love this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
Hey this is great you've gotta get more up!
Queen of the Demon Rabbits chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
like it so far, hope you continue
Angrypixels chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Please make more of this...
xxDster chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
Hmm And just when I'd given up hope for this story. I quite enjoyed this update, kudos to you.
Cozman10 chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Holy Shit, It's ALIVE! BURN IT, BURN IT WITH FIRE!, lol in all seriousness talk about a shock to see this in pop up as newly updated, a pleasant one for sure.
Hopefully you continue with this, it's rather well written and heading up to First Strike (the best book in my opinion) so I have high hopes!
Cheers for the update!
Anon chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
*crawls out of deep dark hole*
Is it really here? Has this really come to be?! You did the thing where one comes back to a story I thought to be dead! (You're a far better person than I in that respect.)

I hope you'll still continue this )
viento chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Omg! Its sooo amazing! Please more Kat x Six and another update I know you can!
edvin.ka chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
WRITE SOME MORE OF THIS AWESOME
Pannthour chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but like many others, I am still hoping for the next arc :D
Always.There.4u chapter 10 . 2/5/2013
I love this so much! Six is one of my favorite characters in the Halo series and I always thought it was unfair and cheap how Kat was killed off so easily. So thank you for making this story with the both of them. Can't wait to see your next installment, so don't give up please! I wanna see how it ends! .4u
that-fan chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
I have really enjoyed this story thus far.

Speaking as a ff writer who has started many stories and finished none of them, I understand many of the reasons why a story can get stalled or stopped completely. I hope that is not the case with this story.

I do like the personality you've given Six. If I had to give any comments there, I'd say amp it up. Show us more of her personal nature and interaction, less action. Halo is an action series, but we've seen it if we're in this archive. We've played the games. There's no need to go into more detail than necessary unless something big changes. Action eats up a lot of time that could go into developing character. I want to know more about six, less about how she blows shit up. We already know she does that. Action is just fine as long as it doesn't come at the cost of the story. If you have to make a trade, the choice is plain.

I see potentially femslash and the groundwork is there in this story. I'd like to see a commitment to that, honestly. Cut the potentially and dive in. I think it would make it a much better story and potentially femslash is going to scare off most of the people who don't want to read a femslash as well as call to anyone who wants one. You've already got the audience. Why don't you go for it?

Character interaction, character growth, character progression, building relationships. These are the things you've lai the ground work for and I cannot impress upon you enough that they are what could make this story even better.

The rest of the team's reactions and actions are fine at worst and enjoyable at best. Kat is the most insubordinate of the team, so I can believe her staying behind with six.

Your description of the action is good, even if I wish you'd pay attention to other things just as much if not more.

Besides giving you a thumbs up in regards to the dialogue and structure of the story, there isn't much else I can tell you.

I beseech you to continue it, but as a person who has left many stories behind I can understand if you won't.
SerketLily chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Please continue

I'm loving this fic
Stray chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
This is some very awesome stuff, please please update as soon as you can!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »