Reviews for Dragon Ball Z: Retold Saga
seantbrendle chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
hey, so another quick review.

First, I wanted to say, you should be writing the difference between a Ki Blast, and a Kai. Kai are invisible pushes of energy and Ki blasts are visible forms of energy.

Also, it seems like a plot issue, because in the cannon story of DBZ Goku says that he could have possibly beat Buu as a SSJ3, so having both Goku and Reyoto as SSJ3's they should have been able to beat Buu then. I know that Goku said he wanted to give the kids a chance, but that doesn't explain why Reyoto at equal strength with Goku couldn't have beat him. You know? just wondering how to make that make sense.
seantbrendle chapter 14 . 9/11/2015
So, I have been reading your story now catching up. I have to say I love the OC's but I have a few friendly criticisms to help improve your story. please don't take them as harsh or degrading, I just want to inform you for future stories you may write.

First, you've been making a lot of spelling errors. Like tuff for tough among others I cant recall right now.

Second, you have made a lot of errors talking about one character talking to another like Goku said to Goku, or Gohan said to Vegeta when he was talking to Goku.

I would advise that you find someone to read over and edit in the future to fix those mistakes, because for some readers, its a big distraction.

But I like the story and the originality of the OC's, I haven't read your other stories yet, but I'm sure I will enjoy them. hopefully the spelling and errors have been mitigated. please don't take the comments in a bad way. and if you'd like to respond send me a friendly PM. Thanks and great story!
logicaldbzfan chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Its good but i think those two are named Beat and Bresker they are from Dbz heroes the arcade game in japan
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
One thing, it's tough and preliminary, not tuff and pulmonary. Other then that this was a great fic!
ShadowLDrago chapter 24 . 6/25/2013
Just one thing, that rainbow sphere technique is called Stardust Breaker, not Big Bang Kamehameha.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Shouldn't videl be madder at kento
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Are gohan and kento going to be like goku and vegeta
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
pointer39 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Yo AJ, what's up! Just read 1-6, I have to did better than canon did for Saga? whatever we call this part, oh i know! Filler! lol
pokeball645 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
You are a creative person Rojoneo, you know that? You got a gift when it comes to stories like this I'm telling ya.
Stephan D chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
Nice touch making the Fusion Reborn story take place after the Buu saga. And I like how Kento got a nice surprise in this version.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
This was a great story your a good author hope you continue. This was awsome.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 24 . 7/21/2012
Wonderful chapter. So many cool super sayin 3's. Your really a good author.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 23 . 7/21/2012
Good chapter not everyonr remembers the ova.