Reviews for When I Least Deserve It
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Wonderful!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Merlin really tends to fail miserably at the evil sorcerer routine doesn't he? It seems easier to find evil Harry stories than evil Merlin stories (although that could partially just be the ridiculous that is the HP fandom). The problem here was the teary eyes. No one looks evil when they are crying their eyes out unless they supplement it with an utterly insane look. Otherwise, they aren't evil. Maybe if he had tried the evil cackle and the sneer he may have gotten a bit further before Arthur sat on him. Thank you for posting this!
whatswiththemustache chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
:D I love this. OMGOMGOMG.
Qwerts chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
All your work is so good and in character! :) You've got talent!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Merlin really should have gotten one of those – everyone else had one for their errands of sneakery. This line has had me cracking up for the past 20 minutes. I have just now stopped giggling long enough to type a review.

Now I'm just picturing Arthur sitting on top of a squirming Merlin gloating that he should have promised.

And Merlin would be so stupid as to think he could actually make Arthur truly hate him. Foolish clotpole.

Great job on this!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Awwww :) That was good friendship.
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
love it :)
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
you have the gift of the cuddle bunny
DarkMagician37 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
That was beautiful, I especially loved the bit where merlin kept telling Arthur he had already tucked him into bed, so to stop following him. So cute.
TheHiddenMemory chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wow, I never thought I could have pictured Arthur taking everything so well and actually BELIEVING so easily that MERLIN of all people has magic...but somehow you made it work. The way you did it made sense. The simplicity of it really showed their bond. Having that part of Arthur (the part that deep down just KNOWS that no matter how things may appear Merlin would never betray him) take over because of his blatant fear that Merlin is going to go get himself killed was really great. I could totally see that shocking simplicity between the two and that, just for that night, Arthur wouldn't care about anything else except knowing his closest friend was safe. Aw, so perfect. And the hug was so sweet. I wish they had included a real hug like that in the show!
But then, there were tones of things I wanted to see in the show that they never did! Ugh, now I'm thinking about that dreadful ending of the finale again! When I heard there wasn't going to be a season six I knew there would be much left unresolved and I accepted that fact, figuring I could just picture it all happening myself, but then they went and KILLED ARTHUR before his time, and broke my heart! Sigh, I still can't get over it.

I totally agree with you about Mithian by the way. I loved Mithian's character and she and Arthur made such a cute couple! Definite chemistry there! Unlike between Gwen & Arthur. I didn't hate Gwen or anything but she just did not work with Arthur.

Anyway, sorry I talk too much! But thanks so much for sharing this. I loved it!
mathmaster12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow this great! I love your stories, but this is by far the best!
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
cool. :)
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really like this. The banter and protectiveness and Arthur's seizing on that one example to realize that things are more complicated than they seem was really well done.
Neellok chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I felt like this was a scene from the show. :) I could hear the actors saying the lines and everything! I liked how Merlin just blurts everything out, hoping/knowing that Arthur would hate him/let him go, and then being proven wrong. Yes, Arthur is so very right... everything is much more complicated, but he'll stand by Merlin anyway! *hugs*

-Ne
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Beautiful.
I actually think I teared up.
Ugh, wishes to this being how next season goes, but, yeah, probably not going to happen. They like to torture us, don't they?
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »