Reviews for When I Least Deserve It
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Aw! :D Yeah, that actually seems fairly likely. :) I like them too tired to pretend not to care. And I love the hug. :)
Jenn chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nice. There hasn't been a reveal fic in a while. I enjoyed this.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Fun story! Thanks for sharing!
Thomson chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Great story! I love when Arthur is understanding.
jameson1155 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
"...your life is a lot more interesting that I give you credit for..." What a wonderful line - I'm so happy you had Arthur say that! And what a cute story. I would like to think that when the 'great reveal' happens, Arthur will know Merlin well enough not to consider him an "evil sorcerer" and want him dead, no matter how he finds out. I love this scenario. Thanks!
Ailienor chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was really great. I normally dont like reveal- fics because they are all the same but this was really good and different. I loved that Merlin only told Arthur to get rid of him.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh my God this is brilliant! That was so in character! And I loved how it wasn't just Merlin telling Arthur all those things just because he wanted him to know. He had a purpose and it showed. I loved the...okay I could go on and on but the overall result is I loved ALL of it. This is seriously one of my fav one-shot reveal fics now. Completely brilliant. :D
Tagrea chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I like
JustSmileAndBeHappy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww, loving the Merlin Arthur bromance

Really good fic :)

Please update soon
Ratchet's Sparkling chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was incredible! Loved it! Awesome work! :)
Beizanten chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is beautiful and moving
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4