Reviews for If Today Was Your Last Day
devil M chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Noooo need another chapter...
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
I'm glad you finally update again! I still enjoy this chapter. The conversation between Squall and Rinoa was very tense, but still cute and entertaining. I could totally envision everything that was going on there - and, in most of the chapter.

I have to say though, my favorite part(s) would be during her conversation with Laguna: how she looks forward to meeting his son, unaware it's Squall, and their little bet before the actual bet was funny. I can easily imagine Laguna making such a joke - it's just so like him. No matter how old he gets, he's never too old to play around.

Still, I just have to say, again...I LOVE when Laguna confuses his words. The first one I recall was "adept" for "inept", and now "unconvicted" for "unconvinced". LOL! They're actually getting funnier each time he does it. I look forward to his next

Great job on the chapter! I can't wait until we can read more!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
Oh no! I am at the end of the updates! :((( Oh man balamb is going to be quite loud for Squall with both Rinoa, Quistis and Seifer there. Not so good for a brain tumor. Feel free to up date this quickly... as in now... hahahha
LaylaEvercrest chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
I feel like I was gutted! What a terrible way for my honey to find out about his medical condition! Poor poor Squall but great way of disclosing it! Must keep reading...
LaylaEvercrest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
So wow.. I'm a pervert. When Quistis said, "And don't think I didn't notice" or whatever I thought that was referring to him having a... *cough*. WOW. Where was my brain today? Haha. IN the gutter as usual. Love the set up for this story. It's one in the morning... I should sleep...
LaylaEvercrest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Ahhh! The throwing up scene was the woooorssst! LOL It was to real! Ugh I hate throwing up so that got me where it hurt. Poor Squall. I could almost feel his pain and i loved all the detailed lengths you went to to set that up for us. I wonder where this is going... Must keep reading...
LaylaEvercrest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Well first time I'm reading this ( i believe?) and I'm HOOKED! Love the IM names. They are sooo perfect!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 7 . 6/15/2013
I'm really glad you're able to update again, and your rants at the end never get old!XD I always look forward to those.

Good chapter, I have to say. I love the SeiferxQuistis relationship, and the interaction between Squall and Seifer is perfect. Those two can just never fully leave each other alone, lol.

Squall's confliction was so well described in this chapter. I love how his mind is so torn on multiple matters: Rinoa and her condition, the resent he feels towards not being able to work, Raze being his doctor over Seifer, and how his next few months with Seifer will go. This chapter had such a steady and believable flow, and you did great portraying each moment, especially the dramatic and/or intense ones.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
devil M chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Squall n Rinoa are just soo cute .
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
awesome chapter! loving the clever dialogue and writing. i also find the end notes hilarious xD. keep it up!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
YES! You finally got it posted! It's been far too long. Sorry...just agreeing with you. I really hope you update this story again ASAP! I want to know how it ends!
RadiantKeybladeFantasy chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
ROFL! Your rants are killer! Always love 'em!XD

Anyway, this chapter made me REALLY feel for Squall. I hate to imagine him or Rinoa (or anyone in FFVIII, for that matter) dying at all. I have to admit: I am curious as to where this will go.

Keep it up! And...I'll keep trying not to cry, lol.
rawrdarawr chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I think this story is off to a really good start. The characters are, well, in character and the pace is slow, but not that slow. None of this probably makes any sense, but just know that you jsut gained a new fan. ;)
loupiotte84 chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
the beginning of the story is promising

your dialogue with the characters makes me laugh

I look forward to see more! and see how will happen cohabitation between Squall and Rinoa!

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understand my sentences..."
n9neSTAR chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Just got through reading your chapter. And you did a good job, the description is there, the personal thoughts sound legit, and last but not least, don't worry about describing the character so much in the first chapter. You're still in the beginning so you still have time. Like you can have Rinoa describe Squall's appearance as she first sees him. And you can do the same with Squall.

Anyways, as for getting to understand what you were saying in your chapter, I would say...

Short chapter, but firm. I like the reasoning Squall has to survive. That was pretty cool

and of course Rinoa is gonna have the opposite scenario.

So as for my opinion, I like it and I'll follow your work.

Good work

Keep it up and looking forward to what you have planned :D