Reviews for A Reign of Shadows
Magicathenian chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
Cliffhanger
Guest chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
aren't u updating? really liked it ;)
Pyreflies Painter chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
Ooooh. Interesting.

Cecily has fire in her, but I want a blazing conflagration! Please. :)

Oh, and as always, Tessiam would be lovely. I don't mind Juliet, but I want to see her and Tessa fight again. And her to beat Juliet would be lovely! Not that I don't like Miss French. She sounds pretty cool, but suspicious. Mortmain doesn't need to send notices.

So far, everything's good! Although, I'm not quite sure where this story is going to. At parts, I sense Mortmain's oncoming storm, then the plot seems to swerve to the romantic tension, which is fine. And now there's Cecy running away, which is yet another complication. I just wish that there is something connecting each event as I feel they are all separate and unrelated. Or perhaps it's just me. Sorry.

But, once again, overall it's good!
clockwork chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
cool i love all 6 chapter plz make more
bookworm2468 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
can't wait for the net chapter
wessa forever !
JMac322 chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I don't like Juliet, but that's probably just because I'm a huge WillxTessa fan.
snazzyflower chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
YAY! More updates make me happy!
I want Wessa. :(
Can I please have some more Wessa?
snazzyflower chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
YAYAYAYAY! UPDATESS! WOOOOO!
Thanks for the bit of Wessa tension! Can we have some more Wessa, pretty please?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
perfect chapter
snazzyflower chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
YES! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES! IT HAS FINALLY BEEN UPDATED! And it was a fantastic update! WOOO! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
UPDATE :((
Julia chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I really loved this interpritation of the aftermath of cp . You were totally true to the characters and made it super intriguing I can't wait to read more. I loved how you aren't changing the characters and how they act and feel . It truly represents a realistic conclusion and I really haven't found that elsewhere
Enna Forever Burning chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
This is my favorite Infernal Deviceds story besides "Wanted". You an d your friend really have a special talent for writing. I can't wait to see what this progresses to. Each and every character seems just like the way they should be. I was almost like "Is this Cassandra Clare?". Don't discontinue this story!

PS. Congratulations on graduating! Are you graduating from college of high school?
cutiepiepaige817 chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Just so you know i'm chinese and ni hen piao liang means you are so beautiful. just thought you should know :)
37XPeeta chapter 3 . 4/20/2012