Reviews for When You're Ready
TinkStar87 chapter 14 . 8/23
Okay this is a great story, just getting that out there. Right off the bat. NOW, why hasn't this been updated? It's SO GOOD! Really needs to be updated and there just needs to be more of this story and Rogan. There are so many good Rogan stories on this site, but so few of them are actually finished. It's sad. PLEASE, finish! Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 5/21
Ugh! This needs to be updated! Please!?
Hep chapter 14 . 5/13
I did it again. I saw the description for your story, knew it wasn't finished and I read it anyway. This is probably one of the best pregnancy stories from Rory and Logan. And it's such a shame it's unfinished. It's really good. LIKE REALLY, REALLY Good. I know you haven't updated in years, but you really should consider doing so.

It's a wonderful story and you have the characters down so well. I know i'm getting a little repetitive here, but seriously, you should continue. At least finish. Especially with the revival! It would be amazing! At least consider it.
Finish please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
And awe! Was said by all. So sweet, so twisty, just as I thought the series should have ended.
pjpjb chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
This is one of my favorites.. Well written and feels more real.
Update Soon,,, Please!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
awsome story
please update SOON
JItterbug5 chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
I know it has been 3 years since you last wrote this but you need to continue writing this story is amazing and exactly what I thought would have happened if the show continued. Your story is amazing please keep writing
electricsymphony chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
This was a hell of a lot of fun to read over the past couple of hours, and I'm sad it's over. :(

Side-note: I cried and laughed hysterically like a pregnant woman during all of Chapter 13. Holy shit, that was amazing.

Even if this never gets updated (which is likely), I'm happy you wrote it. It was enjoyable. ;) And you didn't desert us on a cliffhanger, which is always a good thing. :P
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
really hate Lorelai - y is the telling everyone Rory is Pregnant.. she is making it about her,, telling everyone something privat.. what if she loses the baby, it's a false positive, she wants to have an abortion.. either way, she should decide WHO gets to know she is pregnant.. hate when women do that.. take other peoples "stories" and tell them as their own, making it about them.. damn women just wanna talk.. talk about anything
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Perfection
nights of wonder chapter 14 . 11/24/2014
Oooh this was SO GOOD
snowwygirl4 chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
I really like this story! I love Logan and Rory together and am so glad to see that they worked it all out, well pretty much and I love that! Please update this please! It's way too amazing to not continue! :)
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
I'm in agreement with the others. Even if you left this at a good point, it's not a GREAT point, therefore, we need more, please! I love Rogan, they are so much better together than anyone else, other than Finn, I love PDLD stories :) I hope you're able to finish this one.
ringmybella chapter 14 . 6/19/2013
I'm so happy that you got to this point before leaving the story (I won't say abandoned yet). So even if you never come back to finish this story, you left it on a kind of good note (the Lorelai conversation is bugging me a little bit). I liked all your other stories as well, but this one is my favorite. Thanks for sharing!