Reviews for When You're Ready
jasarg1 chapter 14 . 8/23
I Loved your story!
heathermarshall chapter 14 . 5/23
aamazing please write more soon
Barbara chapter 13 . 4/30
Really, Really enjoyed this chapter!
Hoping more to come.
I like the roommate's name. It's mine! :)
brittiebear08 chapter 14 . 1/16
love this story please continue.
WonderStarLord chapter 14 . 12/19/2016
Reading this after the revival – LOL!
TinkStar87 chapter 14 . 8/23/2016
Okay this is a great story, just getting that out there. Right off the bat. NOW, why hasn't this been updated? It's SO GOOD! Really needs to be updated and there just needs to be more of this story and Rogan. There are so many good Rogan stories on this site, but so few of them are actually finished. It's sad. PLEASE, finish! Added to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
ImTheNana chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
Ugh! This needs to be updated! Please!?
Hep chapter 14 . 5/13/2016
I did it again. I saw the description for your story, knew it wasn't finished and I read it anyway. This is probably one of the best pregnancy stories from Rory and Logan. And it's such a shame it's unfinished. It's really good. LIKE REALLY, REALLY Good. I know you haven't updated in years, but you really should consider doing so.

It's a wonderful story and you have the characters down so well. I know i'm getting a little repetitive here, but seriously, you should continue. At least finish. Especially with the revival! It would be amazing! At least consider it.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
Finish please!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2015
And awe! Was said by all. So sweet, so twisty, just as I thought the series should have ended.
pjpjb chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
This is one of my favorites.. Well written and feels more real.
Update Soon,,, Please!
GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
awsome story
please update SOON
JItterbug5 chapter 14 . 2/19/2015
I know it has been 3 years since you last wrote this but you need to continue writing this story is amazing and exactly what I thought would have happened if the show continued. Your story is amazing please keep writing
electricsymphony chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
This was a hell of a lot of fun to read over the past couple of hours, and I'm sad it's over. :(

Side-note: I cried and laughed hysterically like a pregnant woman during all of Chapter 13. Holy shit, that was amazing.

Even if this never gets updated (which is likely), I'm happy you wrote it. It was enjoyable. ;) And you didn't desert us on a cliffhanger, which is always a good thing. :P