Reviews for My Last Breath
Wicked.Onna chapter 18 . 3/11
return I bag you this story is a great work of art and so well written I love it please return to this story
lara5170 chapter 18 . 11/19/2016
I wish there was more to it and I'd look forward to Sessh finding out Hayato killed Rin
Twinwolfsister chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
lets see if this one is as good as the last. I wonder If I can vote for parings where as its still in progress? If so:
#1 choices: (Kagome x Toshiro) (Orohime x Ichigo) (Renji x Rukia)
#2 choices: (Kagome x Renji) (Rukia x ?)

What if Byakuya started having dreams about Kagome because he was actually Sesshomaru's reincarnation?
Just an idea, and with him being about 200 years old in the fuedal era yet only looked/acted between 19-25ish, then its safe to say that 100 human years is roughly 10 dog demon years.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2016
This was such an amazing story... I'm honestly disappointed that it did not update further. But, I do know that life happens.
Wicked.Onna chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
come back please god please I must know how this story end's
Meeshkla18 chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
It's been years since yur last update but I truly hope that yu continue with this story I totally want to see who Kagome picks as her captain and the havoc she's to cause by just being Kagome lolz
Thank you so much for this story can't wait for more ~!
jj chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
Amazing story hopefully you continue it
babygirlloveme6 chapter 18 . 5/31/2016
I love this story and hope you put up more for it.
YingWhiteyWolf chapter 18 . 2/28/2016
noooooooo! please! It cannot end here! Oh come on! That story is a friggin' pearl! Keep writing it! please! It's just that good! You've my thanks for occupying my day! With lots of love
CallaRose4ever chapter 18 . 1/25/2016
Aww I reached the end of the chapter and there was no more to read. : ( darn it. Please write more. I would like to know what happens.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
This story is so interesting. I have to admit I love the Renji/Kagome pairing. It seems to be a wonderful pairing and you have written it very well. Thank you for posting :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
It's been a while, but I do hope you continue with this. Cute pairing, and interesting plot
DragonClanMaster chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
i feel somewhat sad of the fate of demons when they die, but at least Kagome met up with her friends.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
Awwe! Sesshomaru became a zampaktou! That's awesome! But it's sad that the story ends here. Please do update! I'd love to read more! I wanna know what happens next!
bakugirl chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
XD ok, my brain went BLAAAARG! on me at the beginning of this chapter

I thought you had said you wrote a one-shot for NARAKU not Naruto. XD