Reviews for My Last Breath
jj chapter 18 . 7/18
Amazing story hopefully you continue it
babygirlloveme6 chapter 18 . 5/31
I love this story and hope you put up more for it.
YingWhiteyWolf chapter 18 . 2/28
noooooooo! please! It cannot end here! Oh come on! That story is a friggin' pearl! Keep writing it! please! It's just that good! You've my thanks for occupying my day! With lots of love
CallaRose4ever chapter 18 . 1/25
Aww I reached the end of the chapter and there was no more to read. : ( darn it. Please write more. I would like to know what happens.
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
This story is so interesting. I have to admit I love the Renji/Kagome pairing. It seems to be a wonderful pairing and you have written it very well. Thank you for posting :)
Guest chapter 18 . 5/30/2015
It's been a while, but I do hope you continue with this. Cute pairing, and interesting plot
DragonClanMaster chapter 18 . 5/12/2015
i feel somewhat sad of the fate of demons when they die, but at least Kagome met up with her friends.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
Awwe! Sesshomaru became a zampaktou! That's awesome! But it's sad that the story ends here. Please do update! I'd love to read more! I wanna know what happens next!
bakugirl chapter 16 . 5/2/2015
XD ok, my brain went BLAAAARG! on me at the beginning of this chapter

I thought you had said you wrote a one-shot for NARAKU not Naruto. XD
bakugirl chapter 15 . 5/2/2015
*facepalm* oh my god... ya know, a good few chapters back, I thought to myself, O.O holy shit, is Sesshy gonna be Kag's Zanpakuto?! XD that'd be so awesome! (and badass)
XD XD XD XD XD XD
Audrianne chapter 18 . 4/28/2015
Great idea with the Zanpakto! Please update soon, I really like this story!
Sherezade-Alhadiha chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
Long term hiatus...
I hope you have not forgoten this story, is a nice plot.
Sess ended as Kags weapon, that shows another level of dad vs son...
Fairy Flame Key chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
Interesting story hope to read more soon!
T'Mu-Yor chapter 18 . 1/16/2015
Awe love this story I hope you pick it up again one day
ZzSheilahzZ chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I'm loving this story. Wishing for an update. Happy holidays.