Reviews for My Last Breath
c3lph t1tl3d chapter 18 . 8/7
This story is so interesting. I have to admit I love the Renji/Kagome pairing. It seems to be a wonderful pairing and you have written it very well. Thank you for posting :)
It's been a while, but I do hope you continue with this. Cute pairing, and interesting plot
DragonClanMaster chapter 18 . 5/12
i feel somewhat sad of the fate of demons when they die, but at least Kagome met up with her friends.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 18 . 5/4
Awwe! Sesshomaru became a zampaktou! That's awesome! But it's sad that the story ends here. Please do update! I'd love to read more! I wanna know what happens next!
bakugirl chapter 16 . 5/2
XD ok, my brain went BLAAAARG! on me at the beginning of this chapter

I thought you had said you wrote a one-shot for NARAKU not Naruto. XD
bakugirl chapter 15 . 5/2
*facepalm* oh my god... ya know, a good few chapters back, I thought to myself, O.O holy shit, is Sesshy gonna be Kag's Zanpakuto?! XD that'd be so awesome! (and badass)
Audrianne chapter 18 . 4/28
Great idea with the Zanpakto! Please update soon, I really like this story!
Sherezade-Alhadiha chapter 18 . 4/27
Long term hiatus...
I hope you have not forgoten this story, is a nice plot.
Sess ended as Kags weapon, that shows another level of dad vs son...
Fairy Flame Key chapter 18 . 1/22
Interesting story hope to read more soon!
T'Mu-Yor chapter 18 . 1/16
Awe love this story I hope you pick it up again one day
ZzSheilahzZ chapter 18 . 12/12/2014
I'm loving this story. Wishing for an update. Happy holidays.
KaeterinaRomanov chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
i love this story and i know you haven't updated in a LONG! time, but i really hope that you continue this story because i am dying to know what happens next!
misherukuro chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Thanks for the story.,
Kimori Takahashi chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
I love it!
I hope you can update soon!

I can't wait to see which she chooses!
Or maybe she doesn't choose any and asks to spend time with each group?
gurlygenes chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
HAHAHAHAAAA! Sesshomaru is Kagome's Zanpakuto! ROFL! God for some reason that is really funny to me... Heh. Anyways, awesome story so far! I know you haven't updated in a while on this, but I hope to see an update soon!