Reviews for Blind Love
maya31 chapter 24 . 1/3
i love
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I love it. One of my new favorites :)
Ravenclaw's ShadoWriter chapter 24 . 5/22/2014
Ok listen here author! Your story has been in my favorites for a very long while. And I just adore the story, so I am just patiently waiting you to upload. You cannot end a story this amazing like that! Who and what's going to happen to the leech? By the way I love the whole pack and Bella bonding. So please update soon
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Just found your story and I am in LOVE with it! I really enjoy your writing style, the plot is fun, original and exciting and I adore the Jacob/Bella pairing! I really, really hope you start writing this again soon, it's such an awesome fanfic!
guest chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
OscarWildeLove, you think to continue the story? Oh please
guess chapter 24 . 8/8/2013
looking forward for more Jacob and Bella hot scene...would really mind if bella gets pregnant
Salinia chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
This is such a beautiful story! Absolutely amazing!
Can't wait to read more!
afqtie324 chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
Loved it. You have a lot of grammatical errors. It makes the sentences hard to understand sometimes. The story still flows well. I have really enjoyed it.
Zayide chapter 24 . 6/29/2013
The story itself is so sweet, its tart. Amazing character Interaction and the suspense of a new character keeping me at the edge of my seat. Will it be Edward? James? Another character? I'm so anxious!
echo58 chapter 24 . 6/24/2013
Looking for the next chapter; can't wait!
hairline chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
Ahhhhh sweet
animalgirla chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
more...more...I need more...
paristraveler22 chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
Adorable! I love this story! Continue please! UDAPTE ASAP! :)
YouHaveGOT2BeKiddingMe chapter 24 . 6/4/2013
Love it! Thanks for updating. You're awesome!
crocadile1986 chapter 2 . 6/4/2013