Reviews for A Difficult Case
slenderpanda597 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
If this goes into a Hastings and miss lemon romance then I will love it so much, even though it is a gruesome case (well, written, aswell)
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Cool. Great.
yamifannetje chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Indeed, Hastings could have considered after seeing such horror, Poirot his stomach isn't realy waiting for any food. However, he has seen it before and he's affected most of the three of them who saw it...remarkable. But then, such a thing is hard to see once, even worse to see twice. I can imagine though that this time it is to much and only Poirot looking at those cookies...can give Hastings or Miss Lemon some cleaning up to do sooner or later.
yamifannetje chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
They are both so cute in here! And they are quit right of course, Poirot could use someone to return to every time but it is no use to force him. I should realy like Hastings and Miss Lemon, and Japp, to plot together into this. I can see it before me how they are going up so much in keeping Poirot away from to much affection into the case, even asking The Countess for a little help in that matter. (causing even more distress on her behalf when she heard he's in need of help)
Shaitarn chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter use of present (as opposed to past) tense. Poirot and Japp are a little OOC at the very start but they revert to type very quickly, so not a problem. Hastings' comment about Miss Lemon's 'delicate female sensibilities' made me smile as I keep picturing her scolding him from episodes of the TV series! Overall very good, and I hope you update this soon!
ellie chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
please update soon :)
sobjack chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
love the involvement of miss lemon. also glad that this does not involve a homosexual poirot and hastings. update soon!
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Good of course
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Awesome. Good short second chapter
Queenie-97 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really like the idea of Poirot solving a case of this nature and the idea of others helping Poirot :-) I can not wait to read more! OH and if it is slash I don't mind one bit! XD
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Great and splendid
Grencle chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Well, I must say I really like this story :-) I'm not too keen on slash but so far there isn't any so I must say I really like your idea of Poirot solving a case like this. I hope you add another chapter soon.

Oh, I almost forgot. Japp was a bit ooc but overall I really liked this.
Marco San Bergos chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
A great start - I wouldn't mind if this didn't turn into slash - I think this plot could use friendship and storyline to to explore the characters and their response to such a horrible crime. Look forward to next chapter! Thanks for contributing!
sobjack chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
this is a very intriguing and altogether different plot line from other HP fics (very refreshing!). japp and poirot are a little ooc but if you can't change that pls don't give up on this. Its slash again though but one can't have everything right? Looking forward to more japp and ms lemon! update soon.
Mz. Vendetta chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
That's good :D It's amazing to see Poirot solving a case like this one.

But I wonder how you'll do to write slash with this story which seems a bit gore...? Anyway, I can't wait to read the chapter two ;)