Reviews for Graceful Rosemary
zina1412 chapter 1 . 7/29
What a day to freak out! RIP, Arthur.
Lana Dentz chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Oh, I can imagine Maggie Smith crying as she reads the story!
Monkey Flunk chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh, so damn sad!
Boot Brute chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Poor thing! Such tragedy going on! That is why I am not even allowed to date!
Deesh chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
That is totally Sweet! YAY! Kristin Scott Thomas did well as Gloria while Maggie Smith did the old lady who killed other people! And Rowan Atkinson is my favourite ACTOR! LOVE THE DUDE!
Cow Moo Queen chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
At least there are no more murders in Little Wallop!
Millie Yon chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Gloria would be raised by evil nuns! She would later be meeting Walter in college for a striptease!
Dozen chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I can see that there are much to go there!

Maggie Smith and Kristin Scott Thomas are my favourite actresses.
Holy Pig chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
What a sad story! No mother and daughter!
Moody Dayne chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I am the 10th reviewer, and I find this story refreshing. I cant wait for more stories.
MackenzieVillage chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
It must be a great story! Emilia Fox and Maggie Smith are interesting actresses as well as Liz Smith, Kristin Scott Thomas, Tamsin Egerton, Rowan Atkinson, and the late Patrick Swayze. I have never heard of Toby Parkes.
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I see what you have there! Can you put Walter, Holly, Petey, and so on so forth in the story? Love them characters! Favorite actors there are Kristin Scott Thomas, Patrick Swayze, Toby Parkes, Rowan Atkinson, and Maggie Smith. Others aren't the best, neither the worst!
Pretty Flyer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I feel so bad for the baby that she did not get a chance to be carried by her mother! It is hard when a parent loses a child, and "Keeping Mum" is one of my favorite movies! Gloria's husband is named Walter, her daughter's name is Holly, and Gloria's son is Petey.
MissClutterCow chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Keeping Mum is one of my favorite British movies! I thought it was nice!
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
A thoughtful back story for Rosie/Grace. A truly enjoyable read.