Reviews for Marking A Mate
Bailey chapter 14 . 7/21

I did a full cat cause I can't draw humans for shit xD
the-power-of-love chapter 20 . 7/20
This was a good story I loved it
Guest chapter 20 . 11/13/2014
This story is so good. I couldnt stop reading it. I usually dont like sex fanfics that much nor alternative world stories, but this story was just soooo good. When i started reading it i thought i would find it funny because of the hybrid thing, but even with that it was more sexy and super cute than funny. I want to read more of it. Will you post a sequel?
KicktheCJ chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Maybe I , but did Nick ever tell Kurt what happened?
verodudes chapter 2 . 1/14/2014
lol everything went so fast XD im going crazy here, am i in the right universe?
aunthay chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I am rereading this and I love that in this chapter you predicted sharknado before it aired. Dreaming of sharks that could fly through the air. Perfection
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I'm wondering why Kurt's mum is Julia not Elizabeth and why Blaine's brother is Jason instead of cooper

It felt like changing Quinn to Sarah. Feel a bit weird
GaaraLover1298 chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
This was fantastic! Thank you writing it :)
misuky7 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
This was amazing, I have never read a hybrid fanfiction until this. I adored it. :3
BlackNightBird-xo chapter 20 . 9/19/2013
Hot hot! ;))
Peanutmama0724 chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
Awesome awesome story! I love the way you handled explaining lore & marking & pretty much everything! I really hope you do go ahead & post the sequel you talked about. I'd love to see what happens when Sebastian transfers to Dalton. I think it'd be cool to see Kurt get as protective over Blaine the way Blaine did with the whole Karovsky bit.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 20 . 8/27/2013
I enjoyed it. :)
The View From Up Here chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
I loved it!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
Yay kurt!
xonceinadream chapter 20 . 6/22/2013
Okay, so wow. I really love your writing and am currently going through all your stories. I've never been into the hybrid thing ever but this was just... amazing and I loved it. Everything that I thought I wouldn't like I liked in this. Blaine and Kurt were perfect. Just amazing.