Reviews for It's a Secret to Everybody: A Bath in Time
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
*Smacks forehead* Ugh, Groose -.-,
Chelsea chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
*eyetwitch* I can't stop reading your stuff, no, just, no. I never would have read GanondorfxLink if not for you, I love the 'Thread of Fate' story and now I'm reading these. O.o you are a magician
kinllover chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Goddesses I would get a nosebleed to if I heard something like that... it was amazing just like everything else! I loved it :-)
siadie chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Doesn't Groose know that Link has a small stamina meter...
The Hero's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I love how nearly the entire time of giving Link a blowjob, all Groose can think about is his hair. xD

Yueki chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I just want to say how much I love your Link fanfics, especially the GroosexLink stories. I love your interpretation and portrayal of Link, particularly the subtly of not having him speak in the beginning which mirrors his character in the game. Eventually he does need to vocalize himself and you've done a wonderful job of easing the audience into a speaking version of Link. For me, it was hard not to hate Groose in the game but he is a necessity and you have made it even clearer how valuable and awesome of a character he can be, lol.

Sorry if this is kind of long winded. I recently started playing Skyward Sword and am in full fangirling mode. I look forward to more of your LoZ fics and hope to see more GroosexLink pairings!
ScrewballBRaine chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Thats zeldas room though isnt it? You cant get in there its locked. I dunno about the roof...
WolfHowlX chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I notice Iv written a few reviews for you already, I really love your work, and I would like to know what animes you watch or manga you read. (Okay I'll admit it I wanna request stuff XD) but you have a life too so if it's going to be buggy for you u don't have 2 bother XD.

PS- the name Usami Akihiko is too perfect for your stories X3
WolfHowlX chapter 1 . 2/5/2012

PS- the name Usami Akihiko is too perfect for your stories X3
KellieAM chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I really like this story! At first I was skeptical but now Im like I really love this story!
slimegirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
You should write another one shot!

Your writing is amazing and you lemons are just amazing. Just the right amount of detail. I just love it D: And I want more.

Your stories make me smile and I love you. xD

You are just a fantastic writer. you make me jealous. x3

Also...Skyward Sword is AMAZING. I want to play it now..but I am at my friends house. No Skyward Sword for me tonight..

~Jadyn
Ilionej chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
And I thought the first part was hot. But maybe it was just the water and air this time. ;P

I actually have no words to say than to repeat what I said in the last review.

And yes, I figured out that secret. And yes, I noticed who's making the students angry. But hell - the last, additional line made me laugh so hard. That was just pulling the crap out of fangirlism. XD

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUE! *hops around wildly*
kitty chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
more plz
NonEtoSeehere chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh please! you totally should do that! please please! I'm so in love of this pairing! and your way of describe things is really hot and beautiful! please please!

I had read too "Thread of fate" awesome fic my darling!
starsinjars chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
ooh, you make this pairing fun xD i wouldnt mind another one :) gah you are amazing xD
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »