Reviews for It's a Secret to Everybody: A Bath in Time
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Oh PLEASE write a 3rd! And could you maybe add some plot? I love the smut and all, but I would really like to know if like Groose transfers his affections to Linky-chan after all that...PLEASE!
HoneyAlphaPie chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Yesssssssss this sequel just made my life. :D and the bath was open for a night? Thats unheard of! xD I love itt! i must beg of you, for moreee! More Groose/Link! :D
TheLegendofluna chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Make another one! These are really hot! I love it!
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Groosetastic-scented soap? I gotta get me some of that!

I want another. I want another!
MM-YaoiQueenz chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
YES! A SEQUAL! Now do another ._. :)
Shiruba-Hanshou chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh, that ending was priceless. XD

Another wonderful Legend of Zelda fanfic you've done!

I love how light-hearted this one is, what with Groose totally in character, and I love your writing style, as well.

The bath joke totally got me going. :D
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
dude i feel like fainting from a nose bleed excelent story
Merciless Goddess chapter 1 . 1/16/2012

I love it! I love them! I love this! And I LOVE YOU for this!

*dies of massive nosebleed*

3dr? YES! YES, PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE!

keep up your AMAZING work, I've loved both of this Groose/Link fics and I hope you make another one, they're hot!
shslgoodluck chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh mah gosh...3RD ONESHOT PLZZZ!

You're making me love this pairing xD
Bran-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
the way i see it...just make it a story! cuz i want to see some conflict and some more groosexlink! this is gold! i play the game so this could easily be a cute pairing since groose is a pretty cool guy despite his adoring love for zelda! make more!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Damn, this story might have even been better than the first one you wrote on them!

I can definitely say that I'd more than enjoy seeing a third part to the whole Groose/Link fiasco.

Keep up the very entertaining work! *waits for the next update to Thread of Fate in the meantime*
Wezaago Nebiik chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Man you are awesome I loved it so much faced

btw I'm tolazytologin I reviewed the first part and I did fave it because u are an awesome author and I'm not very good at writing slash soo any tips?
Amazing PERSON. not really chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This .. was .. so AWESOME! ..

Groose is getting kinkyer by the story~ 3

Make number 3 :'3 please please and thank you

All in the end. Link loves it, he doesn't just want to admit that to Groose though :)
Rainmy chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
yes I'd like more!

am I right to asume zelda went to spy on link while was was bathing and got an unexpected bonus?

this was hoter than the first(and I don't mean the bath heat)and not a rape,now link can't complain.

I'd felt like taking some scisors and cuting his hair off every time he stop his actions for it!
YaoiLover6969 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Dude! You should TOTALLY write a third part. I loved the first and this one, and there arnt that many Link X Groose M rated fics!
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »