Reviews for Keys Of Insanity
Son Goshen chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
I probably shouldn't be reacting like this but I found the last part extremely hilarious. Maka thought she was in Heaven and everyone else is just like, "What the hell is she talking about?" xD Then they break it to her that she's actually alive. I wonder how she's going to react to that bit of news.

Write more, whenever! :)
Dashita Tichou chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
I would say you're successfully shot. But only because you left it like that! I wanna read Maka's reaction!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Now everything's crystal clear. I'm eager to see what happens next, but at least the pieces have fallen into place.

You got me laughing when Black*Star turned to Tsubaki for confirmation. Maka had her head screwed pretty badly by the demon, eh?
Sheesh, why taking so long to spit it out, Soul?
It's so sad that she went through such denial. Her friends were there. The strong Maka crumbling down like that...

It's so ironic that in her dream she thought she had failed protecting Soul while in reality it was Soul who deemed himself a failure.

Onwards to the next development!
Moonlight M3lody chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
It's time to follow this story. To be honest, I've followed this since you posted the first chapter. You update very very slowly but as long as the chapter is as good, it's worth it. To make up my debt, this is a review to the overall story.

I'm very intrigued with the story. It's undoubtedly one of the darkest Soul Eater fics out there, and given how dark the actual story is, you've made quite an achievement. This is not a story you can comprehend by skipping paragraphs. This is a story you have to read closely to understand what is actually going on.
Very in character too. I like how you acknowledge Black*Star and Maka's closeness, as well as Black*Star and Tsubaki's relationship. It's a good parallel to make,since despite being quite childish from time to time, Black*Star lets his feelings known. Maka and Soul are practically together, yet they keep a distance between the two of them.
Oh, and I was like,'huh?" when you revealed that would-be-assassin girl was Angela. I'm assuming this is about 5-7 years after Kishin, then.

Sometimes your grammar is a bit loose, and other times you miss a word or two. Example from this chapter:
"So when she successfully infiltrated the infirmary without pulling any unwanted attention unto herself, the little girl silently."
Silently what?

Oh, and I'd like to clarify a few points. Are chapter 6 and 7 happening after that night in the park or after they get Maka back to Shibusen? From Black*Star's confusion I think it's the former, but the Maka in the Black Room is clearly the older Maka who has suffered trauma and mental breakdown after Soul's supposed death.
Then back to Soul. Is he really dead, or all this time Maka is having a delusion?

I can't say how much I like the plot. I might just reread it from the beginning to make sure I get everything right before you post chapter 8.

Have fun finishing your projects, and have a good day!
Son Goshen chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
In the beginning, I was so scared for Maka, especially how she let the black blood possess her like that. It's so saddening to see her being reduced to a state like that... I can't believe she'd let the black blood do all that stuff to her. She's killing and sinking slowly into insanity to the point I thought she'd really become insane, and goodness I've wanted to smash the screen when she allowed the ogre to take over her body. What are you thinking, girl?! Doesn't she realize she still has friends at Shibusen!? Friends who care for her, even though Soul died (at least, what she thought) ?! Oh Maka, you idiot! Seriously, at the end of chapter five I thought that it simply can't be an ending like this.

Then in chapter six I pretty much started squealing in my mind when Black*Star and Tsubaki appeared, and how their scene ended with Soul and Maka. Soul's alive! And they found Maka! It was such a nice surprise considering I thought Soul was really dead, and Maka had gone off the deep end to never return, and here they are, together again. C:

I'm sooooooo glad it left off at such a fluffy and happy note! LJAHFDALJK! X3 SOMA!

So in conclusion, this is such a good story, though I was so confused in the beginning since I didn't understand what was going on at all. But now that I do, it's so awesome. Please do update sometime, because this is too good to stop writing at! :D
KaosMoshpit chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
Hey just gotta ask it been a few months since you updated the promises we keep you gonna continue or is it on hiatus and cool story by the way
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
FLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUF! ! ! ! ! ! :D
..What do you mean "And then they were gone." ! ? ? ! ? ! ? !
T.T I freaking hate cliffhangers. You're such an ass. T_T
Update when you can, you got too much stuff going on already. :P
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
DAAAAAAAMN IT IM SO CONFUSED BUT THE WRITING IS SO GOOD I KEEP TORTURING MY BRAIN! T_T Ziiiiiii
GlitterGoat chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
LOL, I like how the dress is a tangible thing here. It seems really cite.

And wow, ZI. Way to give Maka a shitty life.

WOW, WAY TO LEAVE A CLIFFY. You tease very well.

Me gusta!
GlitterGoat chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
ZI. ZI.

What? My life. No. Don't do this to me ZI.

After all that we've been through? I thought we were amigos?

LOL, no. Otherwise, I really like the general air of mystery and suspense. It just adds the puzzle pieces you have here.

Me gusta!
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
You know, I'm still slightly confused about what's going on. It may just be me but... O.o Confusion...

UPDATE SOONER! :P
olivia the rat chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
lol love it
Standing on the Edge chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Yup. Definitely confused at this right here. LOL
Icebound Observer chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
So here's my understanding: Maka has fallen to madness after Soul has apparently died. She's been living in Europe under the name ''Soul Eater'', complete with trauma-induced white hair. She's half trying to live a normal life, and half-rampaging Kishin-slayer. Or is she? Soul appears to be alive and well, and Maka appears to have been in a coma, still silver-haired, for who knows how long. Had she been captured between the last chapter and now? Or was the entire thing just an insane dream? I'm looking forward to the answer.
GoddessOfNight08 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
J'ai bien aimé ce chapitre beaucoup! Il n'était pas aussi sacrément déroutant comme tous les autres. J'ai l'impression d'avoir une idée de ce qui se passe. C'est trois bien.