Reviews for Every Man
Katiebug789 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Loved it! I own the song!
owlhero chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wonderful job using the lyrics as enhancement, and perfect at that, with each charcter as they go through their issues.

Amazing on ordinary times in our lives where we wonder why things are and how others impact us.

I love the part with Woody supporting Cody. Its a side we hardly ever see.

Interesting way to use abortion in a story like did, dealing with the emotions involved without feeling preachy.

I love the ending in which no matter how much darkness there is around us, if we look for it there's still hope and love for everyone.
BlendedMinds chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I loved this Ken. This is a great song with a great meaning behind it. Faith always heals and love never lets us down. At least that's what i gathered from the song. The different scenes really hit home. What is that saying..."Life is a stage."

Great Fic and i haven't forgotten about your other one's. It's so good to see you writing i hope you continue to do so! :)
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
MoF, I have missed you. I hope you are doing well.

This was a great story, moving and inspirational. Your characters lives could be anyone they were so diverse in their jobs, letting us know that everyone has problems. And they need only have faith that everything will work out, one way or another. And to have enough faith in yourself also that you are making a difference in peoples lives even if you don't know it.
TotalZayaGirl14 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is probably the best Song fic I have ever read! Not only did the words match up with the story but the feelings behind the lyrics really matched up with what the characters in this story were feeling. This was amazing!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Amazing song, amazing fanfic.
In The Twilight's Flames chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
What is this hope that flies in the face of logic and despair?

What is the love that overcomes all hate and fear?

What is this faith that sees when our eyes cannot?

We see here the brokenness of the world, brought out by your mastery of the characters, each one a symbol of much more, the ones who push themselves too hard, chase after the treasure of this world, face down the demons that haunt the victims of society, and the despair that takes hold. This was a fascinating way of switching, one to another, giving just enough glimpse of their lives, but all we needed to know.

But then you show the hope, beyond the failures, the impact on life these brave souls are making. The victories they are achieving, though the evidence slim and dangers still there.

And while the ending brought everything together, one line stood above it all.

"He is the hope for every man because no matter how much hate there is in this world, there is love. For every ounce of despair, there is hope. For every amount of rage, there is peace."

True words indeed my friend, because that through this sin and brokenness that fills the world, it will be made right. Darkness will reign for a time perhaps, but light shall pierce it once more, the saints will shine into the valleys of death. Because we have faith in this love, Jesus is our hope.

Thank you for this message my friend, your song fics are such a great encouragement to me, and while I know that life may keep you busy, more stories would be greatly appreciated