Reviews for Home
Amazing! If only this could happen...:(
Leandril chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Lovely story, utter pleasure to read.
LSiri chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Wonderful! Only wish there was more!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Aww
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Awww! Oh my God, this just keeps getting sweeter!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Awww, cute! I love that Alaric is okay with her and Damon - that might be because of him being friends with Damon - maybe!
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
It's a really cute story. Fluffy Delena, for now, without any problems.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Aww, it's cute! A good start, but not really focusing on any conflict.
sharpie78 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Wow! This was great! I am glad you tried out something multi chapter. I can't imagine how much work this is, but you are a great writer! I like short things like this because they get together so much faster. I still love long stories too, but I definitely enjoy a fewer-than-10-chapter story every now and then. Thanks for your work on this!
snnowfrostt chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Incredible fanfiction! I love it!
DElena is DEstiny chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
that was sooo sweeet :')
DElena is DEstiny chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
owwwwwwwwwww! so sweeeeeeet
DElena is DEstiny chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I LOVE IT!
Of Stories and Songs chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Hi! I just stumbled upon your story while browsing through communities and I read all of it in a single breath! It's amazing and so sweet!
melinaki67 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
It is a rather sad state of affairs that you have captured the essence of Damon and the depth of his character so much better than those people who are supposed to be the experts writing for TVD. While a paradox I'm still so grateful that you write. I have read all your fics and you have left me speechless in each and every writing style is melodic and prolific without losing it's edge. While you deal with all the angst and hurt surrounding the Damon and Elena debacle (it is a debacle because the writers cannot obviously comprehend the power and undeniable magnetism of these two and they keep oscillating in their story) the humor you project through Damon's brilliant and tragic awareness of how he learns to deal with pain is short of brilliant.

Please keep writing your stories are manna from heaven after we have been rudely deposited in the purgatory that is called writers of TVD.