Reviews for Ionic Bonds, Lithium Salts
echochaos chapter 23 . 3/1
fuck yeah, ive been waiting for this. I actually had this up for like almost two days now. i didnt want to read it and have it end so soon. god i cant wait for the next chapter. i want mattie to snap or gil to snap and they end up kissing and shit. oh itll be sooooooo cute. great story, im sticking with this till the end.
thank you for updating. youve made my day!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 23 . 2/28
*is so happy you've updated* 3
Riane V chapter 23 . 2/28
YEESIREEE! Badabing young Mathew here realizes his feelings. Gil my man amen to your statements. Ya make little ol me see the light of things. Later gots to chug some syrup.
KindledTwilight chapter 22 . 1/26
NO!NO NO NO, THIS CAN'T BE THE END IT JKUST CAN'T BE!
Shiralala chapter 22 . 1/10
oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy so much SEXUAL TENSION
Roderica Edelstein chapter 22 . 1/9
There's so much to love about this chapter - mother hen Antonio and Lovi being his usual charming self (he really made me laugh) and most of all the changing relationship between Mattie and Gil... Keep up the awesome!
Akayuki Sawada chapter 22 . 1/8
I wonder who Francis saw? I highly doubt it was Gil (he wouldn't have reacted like that I think) but I can't think of many people that would make him respond like that. And both Mattie and Gil are in denial.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 22 . 1/7
YAY! A new year's prezzie! *is sooo happy you updated cuz I LOVE this fic*

Just one thing, you need to watch your tenses. You switch a lot between past & present, sometimes in the same sentence. If you need a beta for that, PM me & we can talk. :D
echochaos chapter 21 . 12/24/2013
God damn why must it end here?! ive been reading this forever, lost nets because of thing and now i finally get back to this and i have aheart attack from how amazing it all is and how fucking realistic and i cant even be alive and shit and gahhhhh. Im not able to english right now. *takes deep breath* okay, i love this story. please update before teh end of brake since i wont have internet for the next 6 months. that would suck. Id have to steal people cell phones and log onto fanfiction from there. in fact i probably will. thats a pretty good idea. god my hands are shaking. this is a great story please keep it up.
Roderica Edelstein chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Well, it's good that they're both finally talking to someone. And yay for Gerita :)
Keep up the awesome!
Roderica Edelstein chapter 20 . 12/13/2013
Well, I did NOT see that coming... Can't wait to see Mattie's reaction :) Another great chapter!
Masterliful chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
Another great chapter! It was a bit confusing at first, but it all cleared up when you kept reading - still, it was perhaps a bit too confusing. Other than that, great chapter!
Roderica Edelstein chapter 19 . 12/13/2013
It was interesting to see the effect on everyone else - Francis losing it, and Antonio talking too much, and Mattie being the calm one who stayed with him... Your characters are just so real. Love this more and more with each chapter :)
Roderica Edelstein chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Another incredible chapter - it was fascinating to see everything woven together like that. I particularly loved the scene between Gil and his grandfather.