Reviews for Ionic Bonds, Lithium Salts
Guest chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Ooh, a cliffhanger, you devilish author, you! I loved this chapter. Write more soon!
Larthrain chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
This was fantastic Like you got the mood and the pacing and everything done right and it's beautiful also drama bomb! Can't wait for next chapter thanks for updating
Akayuki Novak chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
*amused* Oh, this could either be great, or a disaster. I'm not quite sure which yet.
Petit-Arc-en-Ciel chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
Oooooow! the cliffhager! You're not gonna let that this way do you? Write fast, I'm begging you! This story is so mature and well written, it's really hard to find this kind of Fanfiction, ans even rarer (is this word!ยง? Fuck English) to find PruCan!
I love you forever 3

Bye!
kirayasha aka kira chapter 26 . 12/22/2014
*snorts* Well, that's an interesting turn of events! Can't wait to see how this pans out! :D
Solemn Knight chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Oh, what a cliffhanger. But great way to bring Liza in.
pingo1387 chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
Aah! Well, I was thinking that Eliza's childhood friend was Gil, but then I thought "No, can't be the same person." Nice chapter!
Roderica Edelstein chapter 26 . 12/21/2014
I love how you brought Elizaveta into the story - can't wait to find out what happens next! Keep up the awesome :)
Larthrain chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
Wow this story is amazing! You had me with every plot twist. Love love love it please keep writing!
Roderica Edelstein chapter 25 . 9/8/2014
This chapter was so beautifully written - and so realistic. Excellent job as usual! Keep up the awesome :)
anon chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
Oh, wow. That bit about how Matt feels like their relationship isn't like what he expected? Yeah, there's a section there that feels exactly like the thing I always wanted to see written down but never knew how to express myself... If that makes any sense... Not the holding stuff back part, but just that idea of how vapid it is. Seriously, though, wow. Keep up the good work
Akayuki Novak chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
*head desk* Gil, you're an idiot. Matteo already knows about the appointments, would it be so bad just to, I don't know, TELL HIM ALREADY?! Trust him a little.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
YAY! You've updated, but you still need to watch your tenses. ; If you need a beta, I can do it for you. :D
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2014
Wow! This- this is awesome. I love how it's written and I can just see Gilbert being like that, all nervous and bashful. Oh my God, this is so great. Update sooner than last time, okay?
Fruitstogether chapter 24 . 7/25/2014
Oh they're so nerdy and awkward