Reviews for What You Are
inkjet chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
You haven't updated this story in a year... but here's to hoping. Haha.

I absolutely love your style of writing, and you always seem to connect little things with a nice broad context rather than just writing out what people are doing. It's refreshing.

Also, I love how you're adding this realistic side to Shinogu- I think it's fair and understandable.

SO PLEASE UPDATE. eventually. sometime.
P.O.KILLER chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
"...were living, breathing trashcans" AAHAHAH! Loved that line.

Of course verrry well written chapter. I liked the different tone Shinogu's narration took. He was a little more twisted, a little less relateable, though I guess if people really looked inside themselves they might see a more calculating dark nature. And I don't think you've marred his good boy rep more than you expanded into other realms of his personality. We saw in the manga that he was struggling between being selfish and being happy (which is a difficult balance to strike altogether). Hot Gimmick's narrative was definitely for young teens, but you've added depth and maturity to the script and characters. I really like where this is going. Ps. the kawaii scenes sent chills up my spine! I'm like a lil school girl! Update soon!

Dead Pollen
P.O.KILLER chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Lol sorry for taking so long to review! Some people might find this interpretation of Asahi a little broodish and down trodden, but in the manga all we ever see is her smiling and the hint of her misfortune is something we see at the edge of her bubbly characterization when it should be in the front. So bravo on that. Thanks for bringing a side character's fears and humanity alive in such a gut wrenching, relate-able way. I like stories where the characters try their best but things still aren't right. Its the condition of us humans. And its funny to boot! A lil truth cynicism and sarcasm never hurt anybody :) On to the next chapter!