Reviews for The Art of Breathing
Sonia chapter 5 . 1/15/2014
Okay so I know it's been a really long time since you last updated, and I've already read this story on HPFF but I would really love it if you could keep posting the edited chapters on here? And if you can't just wanted to say that I love your story
Sophie chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Ohmygosh, please update soon! This story is fantastically mind-blowing amazing awesome XD
Sophia chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Just started reading this and I totally love it, although some more details on Mary's sickness would be great. I really, really hope you update soon and am looking forward to reading the rest of the story :)
Mutt N. Feathers chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
Hey A.C.,
I read the entire story over at HPFF,, the crazy weepy lady, yeah, that's me. I want to support you here too, but I won't read the chapters. Just too hard to do again. I love your work, and I'll send you happy reviews without truly reading, especially at the end.
Excellent storytelling,
MNF
Totter4 chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I wish this would be continued
TWHATT18 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
is really really really good!please update soonn!
Manhattan chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
Hi!

(I have to warn you... English is not my first language so there are going to be a lot of mistakes... sorry in advance ).

Well, what I have to say is that I really REALLY want to read your fanfic. I have read since chapter 35 (in HarryPotterfanfiction). But I just can't. I CAN'T, okay? Everytime I try to f***ing read I burst into tears... I caan't control it. In fact, I'm crying right now, like a little child.

I read a little from the last two chapters and the "It's not that I want... It's that I'm ready" thing have just killed me. Seriously, I'm almost dying here! The story is just perfect and makes a lot of sense (the motorcycle, Sirius joining the order, Regulus, etc).

I'm all heartbroken here, sobbing uncontrollably in front of the computer on my own, looking like an idiot. GOD, I have a massive headache and nausea. So, I can't finish it. I hace so many feelings right now and I just wanted you to know that I both hate and love you, not sure which one wins.

I feel a little bit better now but I'm still crying. Thank you for these days but I can't finish it. I can't. But thank you again, your story was awesome.
GinnyWhetherby chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
HWQUUAATTTT? You mean to tell me that this story is finished! Yayyyyy! I'm going to go read it right now!
GinnyWhetherby chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Aww! Maz and Naz! How cute! Sirius is being the little prick now, isn't he. I love how Mary was able to get under his skin. Not just annoy him and have him laugh it off, but enough that he feels he has to fight back and to make her hurt, too. That's pretty powerful.

UPDATE soon, wonderful, refreshing writer!

GinnyWhetherby
GinnyWhetherby chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
You have such a unique way of conveying things through eloquent and artistic writing. I also love how brutal and gut punching some of your one-liners are. Absolutely brilliant! I can't begin to understand why there isn't more attention on this story... except maybe that it's still so early in the process that not many people have discovered it yet. A nice, refreshing twist to a tired story of a girl who Sirius contends with.

Keep it up and don't stop updating! It's been much too long since I've gotten to read something from you!
GinnyWhetherby chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I think that this is a brilliant idea for a story and your character development is superb. I was on chapter 3, but looked and saw that you only had one review. That's absurd! I can already tell that this will be a fantastic story! I like how you're contesting with the "average". Too many heroines in too many stories are unnaturally pretty or really witty. I love how you've made Mary insecure of her averageness. Also, with a main character who's dying, your plot possibilities are endless and leave me really really excited!

Kudos and keep on with the updates!
Tell the Captain chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I am so glad I found you! I was reading the story on HPFF when my computer crapped out, so I'm left to reading this on my phone, which can't seem to get past the "mature content" warning.