Reviews for Caring For Natalie
sandysea17 chapter 12 . 1/17
This play is great.
I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Please post soon. :)
sandysea17 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
I think Caring for Natalie play is another great play of yours.
I also liked how Miles came up with the missing link that nobody saw.
Keep up the great work!
Kristen Sardonne chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Dr Conner has been growing on me since I started reading fics on him here :)
I love the idea of him and Nat as a couple and will follow this one closely :) Good work!
Van chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Yeah you're back with this story ! I'm happy ! Of course, I'm in !

Keep updating !
Van chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Ah so much better ! Stephen's feelings for Natalie run deep. Do you have any idea about the other disease Nat could have ? otherwise, she could definitely have pneumonia and Stephen has to accept this idea in order to help to find a cure. Nat's health may become worse: for example, a pulmonary emphysema which will require a lung transplant. of course, Stephen will help Nat to every stage of the disease (with a happy end!). I know the idea is kind of drama but it's just a suggestion.

I give you a link if you want : .edu/patientcare/healthcare_services/lung_

Keep writing ! Thanks.
Van chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
oh Stephen is a little too much possessive. Isn't it a little out of character ? I don't know, it's just a suggestion. Because does he really know Nat ? Who does really know Nat ? The show didn't take time to go further about the characters life and background, which I find it's a shame ! About your story, I like it but I'd really like if Nat's disease become even more serious. (with a happy end of course!) Thanks.
Van chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Good chapter ! But I still don't like Kate. And Stephen and Natalie are made to be with each other. So back off Kate ! Stephen needs to be and stay with Nat and he needs to burn off his energy to save Nat and not to be tormented by Kate ! Keep writing ! I'm still a fan waiting for new chapters !
ricky chapter 4 . 2/2/2012
Hi Neals sweetheart , I have been following your work on ths site and I have been impressed with your work so far . keep up the good work
Van chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Well... I think it's... great ! Love the suspense and Connor's caring and protective side. Well done. Keep writing !
Van chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
OH MY GOD ยง Totally loved this chapter. It goes better and better. I'm wondering what illness has Nat. I loved Stephen/Nat teasing. So CONTINUE ! I really love your story. Thanks again !
Van chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Cute scene indeed ! They both can be so stubborn. Love it ! I really like the way you introduce Stephen and Nat relationship. So keep writing !
Van chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Please don't forget us! I'm dying to read the next chapters. Everyday, I have been looking at the site to see if you posted a new chapter. So please... CONTINUE (your 2 stories!). Thanks
SassyCop chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Yay for Nat/Stephen fics! Can't wait to see where this goes!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh I miss this show and the characters of Stephen and Natalie. Please continue:)
Van chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh thanks ! I was so happy to see another MI fiction. Thanks for the dedication. You ABSOLUTELY need to continue this story. I'm so intrigued. Which illness has Nat ? I want to know...