Reviews for Fangs Of The Forgotten World
Onitsu Blackfeather chapter 4 . 5/24
I like your Dovakin, he's fun and seems like a decent guy. And him being op doesn't surprise me. By the time i got to Alduin i had all of the shouts and I could one shot almost anything.
E153N chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
A fun read 'till now. You better hope your re-write delivers on the expectations you built here. :P
Vangran chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
Nothing has been posted under that title for you, Fallen-wolfborn.
OnlineImhotep chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
Liar.
etheral-23 chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
where is the rewrite?
Bloody Song chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
please do more
Zralock chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
So where's the rewrite?
I really enjoyed this story, it's a pretty cool take on what could happen.
If anything, you could try writing longer chapters.
Other than that, I really hope you decide to continue writing this!
Guardian Soul chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
A reworking of your main character is in order. Harald or whatever the fuck he's called is as about as flat as a board. He has little personality outside of being a stereotype for the big brawny, golden haired object of masculinity and obnoxious optimism.

Harald to stretch outside of his shell, leaving little room for the audience to give one rats ass about him. Most fics about a Dovahkiin mostly entail a hardy drinking nord who can do anything and do it better than anyone else, or raging/hyperactive she-male who's the same. Yours is no different.

Harald really wasn't so much a character as he is an RPG avatar. If he can do anything, than you've effectively eliminated any avenue for drama or tension in your story, because how can one worry about an omniscient character? He needs to have limits, weaknesses, deficiencies and such. He needs to feel real, believable!

Rewrite him, give him a backstory, for god's sake change his race! Lord knows, there's so many freaking Nords out there, why not an elf for a change? That would add an extra layer depth to the story, considering how elves are treated in Thedas.
lazyguy90 chapter 12 . 1/16/2014
This was very entertaining.

I look forward to the rewrite.

Keep at it.
Ronin Kenshin chapter 12 . 1/15/2014
well i think this is a really cool fic and i hope ya do rewrite it cause it has lots of potential good work
KingLoitl chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
UPDATE THIS STORY! or very least post a new chapter about a re-write or adoption!
oldtimeydude chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Yeah, I was thinking about how you began the story so dramatically and I think Ive come up with something a little more appropriate. At the end when you defeat Alduin you dont absorb his soul. Arngier thinks he is being held until the world truly comes to an end. I say use that to begin it. It puts a lot of things to rest and still gives off that feel that he is from a different time altogether and is now trapped in a confusing parallel of his own. It sounds a bit better and far less dramatic than the death of an aedra and subsequent collapse of his civilization from that. Let me know what you think, we could bounce ideas off each other.
Wolf chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Dragonborn should hook up with Merrill
voidblade6 chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
... OH dear god... What happened did not right ... please...
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
OP is of course relative a Halycon class light frigate against a banshee and the halycon is op put it against a full covenant battle fleet and it is an insect.