Reviews for Father
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 7 . 3/10
Awesome fic and hope that you continue it.
Mbongeni chapter 1 . 1/6
I love the sudden twist you have given the story, it gives a different expectation and suspense. I anticipate a different ending and there are lot of things going through my mind. It’s a beautiful twist and would be interesting to listen to conversations between Lyla on her arrival from the honeymoon, and his new husband about Evan. The other interesting development is the discussion between Lyla and Louise about themselves as they had an unfinished business and the new development in their lives (Evan). Well written and would have loved to see the unfolding of the rest of the story.
A fan chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I love this story. Please tell us that you are still writing the sequel and will be posting it ASAP! Can't wait for it, keep up the great writting!
Jallielover0202 chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Hey I love this story.. Are u still writing a sequel?
christinaemerald chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
i loved your story! really hoping that you do a sequel! :)
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
Yes please continue! I'm loving this story and I like the fact that August is living with his Dad and family and not with Lyla
Shelly2728 chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
This is a fantastic story. Please please continue this, I'd love to read more. Thanks!
panther73110 chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I hope you continue this story
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Oh, I am DEFINITELY interested! Pleeeeaaaase update soon? :O I really want to read more! :D
B.Matthews chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Continue! Love this
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
im interested to see where this is going
YoloBaby chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Awesome story!
Snickerdoodle22 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Please keep going!
squirtlee16 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter :)
christinaemerald chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
my friends and myself are all really interested in this story and what is going to happen next so please please please could you carry this story on!