Reviews for Life With You
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
That was pretty cute/sweet:)
Wraith chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
*insert applause here*

****1/2 / *****

Very good story, a few grammar mistakes; but good
x se chapter 4 . 1/14/2005
Kari got dumped... Hah hah...
Dark Angemon chapter 3 . 5/29/2002
Well, for next chapter I hope to see Miya-chan's talk with her parents. For some reason I don't think it will be an entirely calm affair.

Of course we all look forward to the next chapter as soon as possible, but don't go stress yourself now JoyJoy. _
JKaizer chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
Great! I hope that Yolei and Davis get together...
Messenger of Pyscho chapter 3 . 5/28/2002
This is a very interesting story. Kari is jealous of Yolei because of the way Yolei is around Davis, and Yolei's kids don't like Kari. Are they upset that Kari might steal Davis away from them? Write some more!
gia-x chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
oh no, kristy doesn't like kari! oh come on, i want kari and davis together. dang kids. continue soon. rock on!
magnamon2099 chapter 3 . 5/27/2002
This is getting better by the chapter. You know what would really progress things..? NC-17 Daiyako chapter! Rock on!
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
Awesome story. Sorry that I didn't review earlier. The story is turning out great. Can't wait to see what happens next. If you have the time, please check out my stories. Especially my current one, 'One Person Does Make A Difference'. You might actually enjoy it.
Skywkr666 chapter 3 . 5/26/2002
KEEP IT UP! KEEP IT UP!

I'VE DONE MY PART :) BETTER DO YOURS!
Dark Angemon chapter 2 . 5/20/2002
Um.. did you make a mistake with Izzy and Mimi. You say they're 28. If they got married 13 years ago, they would have been 15 at the time. That just doesn't fit. Anyway, story still good. Really really god. Continue.

By the way, why did you take 'The EVERYONE Summer' down? Did you lose interest or something?
gia-x chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
oh no, i really hope kari and davis will hook up, but i know that yolei is gonna interfere (unitentionally). that's so sad about the ken/yolei deal. i hope you do include ken later on. wonderful start. rock on!
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Aw, cute new story. Personally I look forward to seeing Kari's reaction when she finds out Yolei is living with Davis. I mean before she finds out WHY she lives there. _

Hopefully this wont be delaying 'The *Everyone* Summer' too much.
Skywkr666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Hey! I really enjoyed that! PLEASE tell me thats not a one shot...PWEEZE?
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Nice story. I could see hints of DavisxKari and DavisxYolei. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.