Reviews for Falling is Boring
River! Nice!

The "partner" bit was a bit confusing. Would she not let him in if he wasn't family or would she not let him in for (just for clarification) being gay? I'm assuming the first option, but still could be read as the second.

Head Canon/New Idea: Mycroft knows he has to save Sherlock in the river before the fight starts. John can't know Sherlock is saved by Mycroft. Sherlock makes up the way he faked his death, never going over the edge, when explaining it to John because he doesn't want to admit he was saved by his brother.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Hahaha brilliant! Love the bromance and brotherly love :) oh poor sherlock. Glad he is alright.
DetectiveShezza chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I would love another chapter but even if it remains like this it was a great little story!
PhantomBowtie chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awww, this was sweet! I love fanfics that show Mycroft and Sherlock actually like each other. Loved it! :D
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
You get cookies for the dr who reference...
juls-emo chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that was amazing. Whatever people might say I think that mycroft is a good big brother... and that he loves sherlock very much. I really enjoyed reading your story very much
theimprobableone chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
A very good story indeed. And so... what happened to the next chapter?

I'm looking forward to read another chapter.
CrazyCrystal67 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Doctor Song, was it? Are all Sherlock fans also fans of Doctor Who? Anyway, great story. I wish we could see more of Mycroft in the show. He's a very interesting character.
rawr52 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is a pretty useless review but it has to be said:

TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love Mycroft, and I would love something similiar to happen on the show
Julia chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is how the show, no hopefully just this season, should end!

I love your description of Mycroft and his reactions.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
ghostsheep chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Nice one! Would love to read another chapter although I think this one is also quite perfect on its own.