Reviews for The Potter Twins
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
I really enjoyed this! I also am a huge Twi and HP fan, and am disappointed that there are not more crossovers. But this was really interesting and fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
JustThatCrazy chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
SERIOUSLY? YOU CAN'T END IT THERE!NNNOOOOOOOO
Lover of Reid chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
That was great. I like seeing how things turned out for Bella and the rest of the Cullens. And I like how you had Harry and Bella secretly bury the elder wand with Dumbledore while telling everyone else that it was destroyed. I also like how Harry first used it to fix his original wand. That sounds like something that Harry would do. Bella seem to be about to have a lot more on their plate now that they have just become aware that Nessie is also part witch. So if she appears so much older than her actual age, how exactly would she be able to attend Hogwarts? If that's really something that she would ever be able to do at all. To tap it all off- I absolutely loved loved loved your story to bits.
Lover of Reid chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
That was great. I can see Edward reacting to the news in the way that he did. I kind of like the way that you had Edward help Hermione, and Ron kill the snake better than in the book or the movie. And I also like how you had Bella pull Voldemort off the astronomy tower instead of Harry. That one part of the film where their faces merged together always creeps my out when I see it. I'm glad you didn't have that happen with Bella and Voldemort. Too bad you couldn't have had Voldemort crumble into the wind like he did in the film, but still it was great. And now I can't wait to see the epilogue but I am also sad that its the last chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 16 . 7/2/2014
That was great. Even better than both the book and the movie. I would react the same way that Bella did when she saw Renesmee walking towards herself, Harry, and Voldemort. I like the addition of having Professor McGonagall scream at seeing the two of them dead in Hagrid's arms. That is definitely something you wouldn't normally see from McGonagall. Hopefully everything between Harry, Bella, and Voldemort goes as it should. I can't wait to see it.
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
That was great. You managed to make me cry just like I did when I first read this part in the book and watched it in the movie. I like how you had Irina appear in the forest along with their parents, Sirius, and Remus. Now that Voldemort has had to kill Bella along with Harry it should be interesting to see how the final big fight goes down between the three of them. I also can't wait to see Bella and Harry's reunion with Dumbledore in limbo.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 7/1/2014
That was great. I loved your little Cedric Diggory joke. In the beginning of the chapter you said that Bella went over to America to live with Renee and Charlie during what would have been her 6th and 7th years at Hogwarts. So if she were over in America how was she with Harry under the staircase to the astronomy tower the night that Dumbledore was killed? That was the only thing that didn't make sense to me. It should be interesting to see what Harry and Bella do so that Edward and the rest of the Cullens can't follow them. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
That was great. Wow we finally see the soft side of Snape while he was briefly on his death bed. When I first read the book I cried when I read of all the people who died during the battle (the same when I watched the movie), but reading this chapter from Bella's point of view made Fred's death even worse. On a happier note, I like the image of Nessie sleeping next to Jacob and using his paw as a pillow. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
That was great. I don't blame Edward for being in seemingly disbelief, or finding it hard to believe everything going on. I like how Bella's patronus is the female version of Harry's, and is also similar or even the same one as Snape's in the book. Even though Bella, and all the Cullens are vampires, I'm still curious about why the dementors don't affect them like normal humans. And now that Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Bella are heading towards the boathouse I can't wait to see what's next.
Sunshine72 chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
I just finished rereading your story. I love it. My two favorite stories combined. I love how the Cullen's went to help Bella. I like how the characters interacted. Thanks for the awesome read.
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Oh, you are E-V-I-L! Leaving us with this horrible cliffy! CURSE YOU...
Noble Korhedron chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
"'Bloody hell, I forgot you could do that!', he exclaimed" *cracks up laughing*
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
That was great. I love learning about the relationship that Bella developed with Fred. Its weird how well they could relate to each other both being a twin. I also agree that it was a good thing that nothing developed between them because then it might have made it a little harder for Bella to come back. I was only confused about how you had Fred be in seventh year when Bella was in fourth. In the book Fred and George were in sixth year during the Triwizard Tournament. I also like how Bella was magically transported to the grave yard during the Third Task to join Harry and Voldemort. I kind of wish that there could have been a little more added to that. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
That was great. I like how Bella ran back to put a protective spell on Edward and everyone. I don't know how Jacob knew where Bella and them were but I am glad that he showed up in time. I like how Hermione had to use the full body bind curse on Ginny to get her to leave. If I remember from reading the books and watching the film, each fire animal is one of the animals of each of the houses. I just wanted to say that because you described one of the animals as a tiger which I believe should have been the lion. I think I have an idea of which two people asked who Bella was and what she had done with the original Bella, and I can't wait to check out the next chapter to see if I'm right.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
That was great. I like how Moaning Myrtle doesn't like Bella at all while she loves Harry. And I also like the flashback of Bella and Hermione when they first met Myrtle. At least now they have one of the two horcruxes down, and hopefully no one picked up the diadem after it fell from Bella's pocket. I can't wait to see what happens next.