Reviews for The 13 Doctors
GoddessAmanda1984 chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This was really interesting. I liked that you made it 13 Doctors instead of just the current 11. It might have been nice if you had gone into more detail to decribe 12 and 13 since they currently only exist in the context of the story. You did a great job of describing existing Doctors and companions to give the reader a hint of who they are before you explicitly stated it. One small thing: the companion you referred to as Teela is actually named Leela. Overall, good job. You did a great job of portraying a lot of characters without getting them confused.
GoddessAmanda1984 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is off to an intriguing start.
Bob Griffin chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
'a flash of incite'? Not a flash of insight? Otherwise, and excellent read.
T. R. Myers chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Very nicely done. Something needs to be pointed out though. Sarah and Jonathan are obviously in the late thirties as we are discussing entering the war with Germany. This type of police box didn't appear until 1955. Sarah acknowledging it as a normal thing, and Jonathan indicating as the only difference being the lack of wiring makes a very distinct anachronism here.
Basil Allegri chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
It will be interesting to see how you portray the 12th and 13th Doctors.
happyeverafter72 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Hey hey! I'm slightly confused by the timey wimey-ness of this fic, but its very good.

Keep writing. I'm intrigued to see where you take this