Reviews for I'm Not In Shock
Ernil i Pheriannath chapter 1 . 1/3
Great stuff. Thanks so much for this. Shame they didn't put this in the show.
PiercedBlueCat chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I loved to read a missing scene from the unaired pilot, brilliant idea and nice implementation. Thank you very much for writing this. :)
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I love it! And I LOVED that scene in the unaired pilot. Much better than what was aired.
Edhla chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Absolutely brilliant deleted scene (and one I won't lie and say I haven't imagined too.) Lestrade's paternal relationship with Sherlock is possibly one of my favourite things ever, and you have Lestrade's voice in particular down pat - I especially appreciated the line about Sherlock causing him paperwork. Bravo x
Alison Ocean chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was cute! What I mean is...your depiction of Sherlock's character and thought process was VERY accurate, and I can't help but find Sherlock, in all his idiosyncrasies, completely adorable. So for me, that was really cute. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is just wonderful, and I especially enjoyed the interaction between Sherlock and Lestrade.

I hope you plan to write more, thank you!
Kerkerian-Horizon chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Wonderful! I love Lestrade being in charge like that, and the way that this perfectly fits in with the story. The unaired pilot was much too short anyway! )
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
AWW! Cute! Loved it to bits :P Very in characters. Well done
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I enjoyed the unaired pilot and this was a fun companion piece
SarahKnight chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Excellent! This would fit in perfectly, and it was nicely written. Funny too - so Sherlock.
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
(I was so happy when I saw that you'd written this Sherlock fic - I love your 10th Doctor whump.)

Awesome :) Sherlock and The Doctor both have the same stubbornness that is perfect for whump. I'd love a some John, perhaps some Sherlock!hurt, John!comfort in the future *puppy dog eyes*.

Thanks.
JewelsGlow15 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Excellent Sherlock. Very true to his character. Hope you continue writing for this series.
AZGirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Enjoyed reading this!
reen212000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Yay! You're back! And in a new fandom. Coolness. I am completely smitten with Sherlock (Sherlocked maybe even), so I'm always glad to see my favorite writers cross to other places. Lovely little missing scene! Thanks for sharing!
Kadigan chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
You're back? And writing for Sherlock? Is it Christmas?

In all seriousness, it's great to see you writing again! I love your work, and this is true to form - whumpy in all the best ways, snarky and perfect, and very true to the show's characters and feel. Whatever mojo drives your writing, you certainly haven't lost it.