Reviews for Dear Fanfiction Writers TOS style!
Kuhlama chapter 29 . 5/4
This is so funny, cute and true to the characters
Doievenenglish chapter 68 . 3/13
Ok. People think Chekov is underage because in the 2009 reboot, he says in response to bones asking him how old he is, "(I'm) 17." So he is the youngest on the enterprise, and sulus is prob around 20 or so... I don't know if it's even canon but I think it is.

Anyway, do you think you could have a letter from bones saying he isn't THAT eager to hypo Kirk? Or Scotty about how Scotsmen are tough because he wears a red shirt on always teams and comes back spotless...
Lorraine49 chapter 68 . 8/9/2014
Love this! I share many of the feelings the characters have expressed in their letters. Well done!
TheBeardedOne chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
...shouldn't this be letter 48?
Or did the actual letter 48 get removed?
Just curious...
Witty Lady chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
My favourite!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 68 . 12/12/2013
What fun! Good job!

Kudos!

Tsarina
Pergjithshme chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Riley needs more love.
Susan M. M chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
Yes, please use spellcheck (especially Harry Potter authors). Better yet, use a dictionary. Stop confusing your/you're, there/their/they're, quiet/quite, and especially definitely/defiantly!
Susan M. M chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Actually, one review for every hundred hits is about average, so you're not doing too badly.
Susan M. M chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
I was about to say McCoy was divorced in canon, but I forgot about the priestess Natira.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Sarek said one does not thank logic. Nevertheless, thank you.
Darlin chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I laughed out loud at this Spock one and now must find time to read all the others.

I saw you lost some stories and I thought you might not mind a suggestion on how not to lose them. You could e-mail your stories to yourself which is what I do so when my computer goes down or the usb stops working I always have the story and usually the most current one since I try to back up everything daily or at least weekly. I copy and paste as well as attach the document so if something goes wrong I can access either. Maybe that might help you. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
On McCoy2, it says: "I'm married dammit!" Where, actually, he's divorced.
Book girl fan chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
There are way too many weird pairings on here to be believed, but yes, that is crazy that he predicted that one! I guess slashers are predictable.
bobblestheninja chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
I will have to stop reading these until I watch into darkness you are awsome but I can not risk spoilers.