Reviews for Dear Fanfiction Writers TOS style!
Lorraine49 chapter 68 . 8/9/2014
Love this! I share many of the feelings the characters have expressed in their letters. Well done!
TheBeardedOne chapter 49 . 5/5/2014
...shouldn't this be letter 48?
Or did the actual letter 48 get removed?
Just curious...
Witty Lady chapter 41 . 4/7/2014
My favourite!
The M.H.T.of R chapter 68 . 12/12/2013
What fun! Good job!

Kudos!

Tsarina
Pergjithshme chapter 16 . 9/21/2013
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. Riley needs more love.
Susan M. M chapter 33 . 7/19/2013
Yes, please use spellcheck (especially Harry Potter authors). Better yet, use a dictionary. Stop confusing your/you're, there/their/they're, quiet/quite, and especially definitely/defiantly!
Susan M. M chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Actually, one review for every hundred hits is about average, so you're not doing too badly.
Susan M. M chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
I was about to say McCoy was divorced in canon, but I forgot about the priestess Natira.
Susan M. M chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Sarek said one does not thank logic. Nevertheless, thank you.
Darlin chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I laughed out loud at this Spock one and now must find time to read all the others.

I saw you lost some stories and I thought you might not mind a suggestion on how not to lose them. You could e-mail your stories to yourself which is what I do so when my computer goes down or the usb stops working I always have the story and usually the most current one since I try to back up everything daily or at least weekly. I copy and paste as well as attach the document so if something goes wrong I can access either. Maybe that might help you. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
On McCoy2, it says: "I'm married dammit!" Where, actually, he's divorced.
Book girl fan chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
There are way too many weird pairings on here to be believed, but yes, that is crazy that he predicted that one! I guess slashers are predictable.
bobblestheninja chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
I will have to stop reading these until I watch into darkness you are awsome but I can not risk spoilers.
ZenaraTheDragon chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
Ohhh... Wow... Yikes. That's a kinda messed-up pairing XD
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 68 . 6/13/2013
Seeing that they are mortal enemies yeah.

Saw one the other day that was a little shocking on my usual stomping ground.