Reviews for Dear Fanfiction Writers TOS style!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 58 . 11/17/2012
Yup! He was 17 and the cutest accent, one of them, this side of the Alpha Quadrant.
Susan Hilton chapter 58 . 11/17/2012
Because, dear Pavel, modern writers are not fans of the show. They are just in it to make money. In the original series, you were not underage, even though you were quite young. You were 22 in your first appearance in SECOND season. The modern writers also don't do any research and have been making all kinds of stupid mistakes concerning you. Love, a true fan.
I heart Star Trek chapter 58 . 11/16/2012
I totally agree with this! He's twenty-two, for crying out loud!
cilepe chapter 58 . 11/16/2012
But Chekov is kind of cute as the Russian whiz kid...He's also cute as a fully grown adult, too, especially in the movie where he and Sulu are lost on shore leave and Uhura rescues them.
Jamille Shane chapter 56 . 10/31/2012
Only if she gets to knife you afterward! Smiley face!
Jamille Shane chapter 49 . 10/31/2012
Wasn't that the one that pimp-slapped Uhura in the TOS episode?
Jamille Shane chapter 44 . 10/31/2012
You're mighty good at it, too, Cap'n!
Jamille Shane chapter 36 . 10/31/2012
...underage girls?! For real? Ewwwww!
Jamille Shane chapter 35 . 10/31/2012
Deadshirts?! Bahahaha! Hilarious! Okay sorry, not funny, not funny. Somber face now. See. Serious now.

(LOLOL ROFLROFL HAHAHAHA!)

Serious, I'm SERIOUS now. :-
Jamille Shane chapter 34 . 10/31/2012
I'm giggling at the Riley letters heavily, lol! Okay, okay, I might have to write him something.
Jamille Shane chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
She can KEEP him. Ewww...

The whole, "Open your H*E*A*R*T to MEEEE!" scene? Uh, you squeeze my hand...on purpose? That relationship is over. He'd have had to come LOOKING for me, LOL! I'd have hid, too. Sorry, couldn't help it. Khan's relationship with McGivers scared the crap out of me.
Jamille Shane chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
Now you KNOW he had some children out there somewhere, I ALWAYS said this, LOL! THANK YOU!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 57 . 10/27/2012
Who would want to be associated with their counterpart from the Mirror Verse? Not me.

Sulu seems to be more of a gentleman period.

Is The site you mentioned out of the Beta Stages? I'm just asking because last I knew they were still chasing away bugs and it was invite only untl it was open for everyone.

I just might open an account there and put a few of my stories up on it. Hm.
Vulcanblood chapter 56 . 10/20/2012
Pfft. Mirror!Chekov is always adorable. -_-
FFcrazy15 chapter 56 . 10/20/2012
LOL, I LOVED mirror-Chekov! He's normally all sweet and genius-y, and there he was "I vill kill you." XD
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »