Reviews for It's just a dream, it was all just a dream
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This would be an interesting way to recenter the series storyline. It's not all that bad an idea actually. Bobby and Cas would be better off and Dean might still have at least sometime contact with Lisa and Ben.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Lol, See!Our chats do pay off. This is what I was thinking when I said it would be best if like the last season and a half were all a bad dream. You pulled this off beautifully! chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Very interesting take on things. Great descriptive piece of writing. And from spoilers from the show things are going to get worse for Sam, much worse. Hope there will be some small way of healing Sam as the season ends.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I liked your take on how Sam's hell was really a dream. Great job Favorite word choice: Winchester stubbornness ran like a solid iron rod
scootersmom chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This is a very interesting take on things. It is nice to hear everyone is still alive, but sam might have a hard time believing it. Very creative! I can't wait to see more stories from you!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Nice to see you getting back into the swing of things Peanut!

Enjoyed the story vry much and look forward to more x
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I like! Interesting AU on what could have explained s. 6-7.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
It being a nightmare is almost as bad as the real thing. Head games. How could Sam ever really know for sure?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012