Reviews for An Unusual Approach
cu chapter 4 . 5/17
I absolutely LOVED this fic! It definitely served it's purpose and you have an amazingly astounding imagination. Thank you for sharing your writing and if you'd continue writing, I, amongst others would be grateful.

Love always,

~Cu (can't sign in right now)
milkywaymidnight chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
This was brilliant! I really love the plot line and your Snape. Thanks for sharing
AlaeaMori chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I'm such a Snupin fan, I enjoyed this immensely. I'm quite glad Severus was kept in character as was Lupin, making the whole eventual pairing even more believable. Nice to know Severus still had to work a bit to prove himself to Lupin. I also liked that he had to work so hard in the first place to get that 'special ingredient', I wonder at the images that Lupin was conjuring to prevent his body from complying so easily
great fix overall, am off to check your other writings now
AlMo
SadisticCarrotcake chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
omg holy shit this was amazing *o* i couldnt help but grin while reading it, its just so hot o/o
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant!
musme chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I like it
Bonfoi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You seem to think this is funny, but you've got a rape trigger here. Being bound, coerced, and treated as an ingredient isn't funny or pleasurable. Need to beef up your warnings because this is making me relive a horrid time in my life.

There's very little acknowledgement that is is wrong and not condoned by society. Rape and coercion aren't funny or cute or sweet.
Raven Flint chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Although I was reluctant at first, a certain picture of Severus comforting a transformed and sleeping Remus, drew me into wanting to see how many fanfictions there were with these two quiet fellows in them. Being two of my favourite characters, I already had their lovers in mind, never once thinking to put them together. So, I came to one of my favourite places to indulge and get lost, , and I searched for Severus/Remus. I saw on the front page, many strange stories, but only one caught my eye, and here I am reviewing.

I have to admit, that this story is the first in awhile that has aroused me, and drew me in, wanting to read more, right till the very end. I got a text message in the middle of it, and despite it's 2 minute reminder, I never once deterred from this fanfiction to answer the text.

I very much enjoy your style of writing, it really sets the mood. I could picture everything, and they way the spoken words for written, I could even imagine the voices of Alan Rickman (Severus) and David Thewlis (Remus) In my mind. That is something I can rarely envision in my mind when reading a fanfiction, so when I can hear the voices, it's a very good fanfiction in my eyes.

So sorry for writing so much, being a writer myself, I like to express everything. I hope you appreciate my review, and again, I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfiction. Great job!

Yours,

Raven Flint
missmatchedromantic chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Loved it! Glad they were able to come to a mutually beneficial agreement. Lol
PreventPersuadePervert chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
This was actually really interesting. I love off pairings with Snape, especially any that involve the Marauders. Usually though I just can't agree with how most people write Severus. I really, really enjoyed this though. And when Remus became turned on just by his voice? Ah, lovely.
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I'm sad it's finished! But I really loved your story and I'm glad it had a happy (and kinky) epilogue :)
Anante chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Simply perfect! I hope I can read something from you again soon!
A Slytherin-Pureblood chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Too bad the story is already finished. Such a lovely story... But as the phrase goes: Brevity is the soul of wit. Hope to "read" from you again soon. All in all: thumbs up! :)
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
can there be a squeal?
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Cool chapter, feel kinda bad for Lupin but it was still rather hot. Hope Lupin's relatively okay.