Reviews for An Unusual Approach
milkywaymidnight chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
This was brilliant! I really love the plot line and your Snape. Thanks for sharing
AlaeaMori chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
I'm such a Snupin fan, I enjoyed this immensely. I'm quite glad Severus was kept in character as was Lupin, making the whole eventual pairing even more believable. Nice to know Severus still had to work a bit to prove himself to Lupin. I also liked that he had to work so hard in the first place to get that 'special ingredient', I wonder at the images that Lupin was conjuring to prevent his body from complying so easily
great fix overall, am off to check your other writings now
AlMo
SadisticCarrotcake chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
omg holy shit this was amazing *o* i couldnt help but grin while reading it, its just so hot o/o
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Brilliant!
musme chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I like it
Bonfoi chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
You seem to think this is funny, but you've got a rape trigger here. Being bound, coerced, and treated as an ingredient isn't funny or pleasurable. Need to beef up your warnings because this is making me relive a horrid time in my life.

There's very little acknowledgement that is is wrong and not condoned by society. Rape and coercion aren't funny or cute or sweet.
Raven Flint chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Although I was reluctant at first, a certain picture of Severus comforting a transformed and sleeping Remus, drew me into wanting to see how many fanfictions there were with these two quiet fellows in them. Being two of my favourite characters, I already had their lovers in mind, never once thinking to put them together. So, I came to one of my favourite places to indulge and get lost, , and I searched for Severus/Remus. I saw on the front page, many strange stories, but only one caught my eye, and here I am reviewing.

I have to admit, that this story is the first in awhile that has aroused me, and drew me in, wanting to read more, right till the very end. I got a text message in the middle of it, and despite it's 2 minute reminder, I never once deterred from this fanfiction to answer the text.

I very much enjoy your style of writing, it really sets the mood. I could picture everything, and they way the spoken words for written, I could even imagine the voices of Alan Rickman (Severus) and David Thewlis (Remus) In my mind. That is something I can rarely envision in my mind when reading a fanfiction, so when I can hear the voices, it's a very good fanfiction in my eyes.

So sorry for writing so much, being a writer myself, I like to express everything. I hope you appreciate my review, and again, I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfiction. Great job!

Yours,

Raven Flint
missmatchedromantic chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Loved it! Glad they were able to come to a mutually beneficial agreement. Lol
PreventPersuadePervert chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
This was actually really interesting. I love off pairings with Snape, especially any that involve the Marauders. Usually though I just can't agree with how most people write Severus. I really, really enjoyed this though. And when Remus became turned on just by his voice? Ah, lovely.
Lupinesence chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I'm sad it's finished! But I really loved your story and I'm glad it had a happy (and kinky) epilogue :)
Anante chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
Simply perfect! I hope I can read something from you again soon!
A Slytherin-Pureblood chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Too bad the story is already finished. Such a lovely story... But as the phrase goes: Brevity is the soul of wit. Hope to "read" from you again soon. All in all: thumbs up! :)
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
can there be a squeal?
Lupinesence chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Cool chapter, feel kinda bad for Lupin but it was still rather hot. Hope Lupin's relatively okay.
A Slytherin-Pureblood chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Woohooo! Well wasn't that HOT! Who wouldn't want such a sexy Potions master? Remus is so lucky (well, later on at least), I'm just a little bit envious...

I'm awaiting the big finale! CU then