Reviews for My happy ending
Triscribe chapter 1 . 11/25
Damn... Very emotional, very well written backstory.
karasu-shiro chapter 1 . 4/1
Por fics como éste estoy dispuesto a aprender chino si es necesario... Lo repito: no sé inglés, pero aquí estoy... xD

No conozco la G1 (no es mi generación :( ) pero aun así logre esa conexión con los personajes, casi me salen las lagrimas...aunque creo que las acciones de BD fueron un poco egoístas, pero si no lo hubiera hecho no tendríamos a KO!

Amo a este par! 3
That fic was beautiful! I absolutely love Knockout and Breakdown, and there personalities were perfect! Also this brought me EPIC FEELS!
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That's a really beautiful view on Knock Out, and a wonderful way of combining both G1 and Prime into a comprehensible thing. Ever since knowing that G1 Breakdown was part of a gesalt, I have been wondering where his gesalt in Prime was. This just ties it all together wonderfully :)
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 10/19/2014

buslimpan chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Oh my god. This. This was amazing. I just love it!
krystlemichaelis chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Wow, im in tears, that was a beautiful story, im crying it was so AMAZING...
MitzvahRose chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Fics like these remind me why I adore fanfiction, and in this case, Transformers. -

I admit, this one out of the trilogy was a little hard for me to follow, seeing as how I never really watched G1. Still, looking back on it, it was truly a delightful read. Motormaster... Makes me wonder what he really is thinking about, up there with (hopefully) Primus...

I absolutely adored these reads, not to mention the concept! Oh, Hook pulling that off was a magnificent idea! To think, KO would be THOSE three... My, I agree with some others. Why can't this be canon?! XD

My intent is to come back to review another of the trilogy, perhaps to inform you of an idea I may or may not receive involving this AU. If you would allow it, that is. The way you concluded it all was simply perfect, but you can't help these little spinoffs popping up in insane minds like Wildrider's and yours truly, now can you? *Grins*

Thanks again, and I certainly hope to see more amazing fics from you soon. Boy, am I glad you're pretty active! :D
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
OMG That's beautiful. And makes a strange amount of sense. What a lovely theory, and now I can totally see how this happened. Dead End and Knockout DO sound alike. Or at least, one reminds me of the other. And of course, the finish. XD And I guess there's still that streak of Wildrider in all the drag races and stuff... Or Drag Strip. God, I don't know anymore, but it just makes sense. :3

... Now I must go and read QoS' fics again! Gosh, I never knew I could fall in love with the Stunticons!

You did a great job, as always! It's nice to click on an author's name and not have to doubt the quality of any of their works. You're pretty much one of those secure 'whatever she writes it's gonna be brilliant' authors. Summaries mean nothing to me here. XP (Except to introduce the story. Obviously. I'll shut up now.)
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
This is fantastic! Definitely an interesting and original explanation to why Breakdown is Knockout's assistant, and the relationship between them.
JenEvan chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
...definitely need to get a box of tissue paper ready when reading this.. the poignant bits of the past, the events that changed Breakdown, the secret of Knock Out's existence... It's not something I expect. Motormaster's last words - keep them alive - has a haunting impression that can never fade. Overall, sad but beautiful.
RedwallChick1303 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I almost cried too. Holy crap, this is just awesome. I just... wow. I've never watched a lot of G1, so I barely know what the Constructicons are, the Stunticons... I've only really watched Prime. Gosh, this story is just amazing. I just love it. It's so beautiful and well-written! When it said how Knock Out was Dead End, Drag Strip and Wilrider I was shocked. Did NOT see that coming.
Love it, it's amazing :3
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I think I'm going to cry now its sad and a bit creepy with how Knockers was created. Its a little bitter sweet because of the lengths Breakdown went to just to preserve his teams personalities. I will devently remember this story.
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I just happened to find this fic and I almost passed it by, because in general I dislike stories that try and meld G1 Breakdown with Prime Breakdown.

I am so, so, so glad I read this one. The story is excellent, and I like very much what you did while weaving the two continuities together- it's a fresh and new take and I for one loved it.

Great work!
Nidia.Ceylon chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was so emotionally gripping!

I had wondered about the Stunticon group in the TFP-verse...

First off, this story was beautifully crafted between the flashbacks and the present. The haunting words of Motormaster were quite haunting. Between every thought and action of Breakdown I could hear those words lingering. The desperation he felt and the measures he took in order to preserve his team was amazing.

Second, I love how despite the angst, there's a ray a of happiness for Breakdown. I'm happy that despite the past haunting him, there's Knock Out there to keep actions, personalities, and certain ways alive.

I adored this and can't say enough good about it.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »