Reviews for Sleep to Dream
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Oh wow, this is absolutely gorgeous (and almost a decade old...). Would you ever consider continuing it? I've never been the biggest fan of KKJ, but your fic is more interesting than the actual franchise.
Takagouzawa Hikari-san chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
...hm. interesting. this'll get good. CHIAKIXMARON LOVE!...well no I don't love them specifically, I love Chiaki more than the ChiakixMaron couple. XD great story.
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
that was really good. you're going to continue the story, right? by the way, idk about Access' pottymouth. it actually makes him more endearing... er... maybe not. but it fits somehow. I never actually finished the anime since i never found the time to watch an episode all at once before being pulled off the computer (sigh) so i never knew that Access named Chiaki after a billboard. but seriously? a BILLBOARD? but yeah about the bit. and i can't help myself, but hahhahhah about the hummingbird part. that's really funny (i guess as long as it never happens to me, that is). ) can't WAIT for the next chapter!

sincerely, nihogoneko
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Ah ha... ha ha ha ha!

This is great! Especially since the anime was so stingy in showing us exactly what really got Chiaki into the Kaitou business.

Well, Access had quite the foul mouth here, heh?

And yes, naming him after a billboard: got to be one of the most hilarious things you could be named for.

- Phantom Kensai
pichu10176 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
soo good continue soon plz!
josei chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Wow That was amazing! I can't even explain to you about how hard I was laughing (it involves some matter usually done in the privacy of a bathroom). I absolutely loved how you wrote Access and Chiaki, and- Well, I could go on and on about how much I am loving this fic but it would be easier just to say that you are an amazing and talented writer. Thanks for writing such a great fic!
Ysabet chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
When I eat lunch at work, I read fics; this was today's Fic du Jour, and MAN was it tasty... Damn you, you just got me curious about another series. I mean, first I got hooked on DNAngel from your fics, and now THIS one. **waves farewell to paycheck** Oh well; so it goes.

Thanks; gorgeous story. **burp**
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Kaitou ...hahaha. Anyway, update soon. Me want more! .-;
Eden chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Umm...I got nothing to say about the cursing but other than that, it's really good. Write more!
JR Salazar chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
AoiHyou chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
Aoi: I will say this very shortly and sweetly.

Ayame: Here we go..

Aoi: Continue.

Ayame: NOW.
Kitsu-chan1 chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
This is great! Continuing is a must! PLEASE!
Lukita Ravenwing chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
*glomp* tee hee :D I've read this chapter four times to date, more probably by the time you read this, once from the list, twice at your site and once here when I remember there's a easy way to get you to read this and not wonder if it got lost :P I really like your writing and your sense of humour. I love Access' pottymouth and how you gave a better explaination to Chiaki's name then a billboard. x_x And yes! Access is a hallucination! XD XD XD
Quicksilver chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Whoa. Ely just made me read this (yes, I've been deliquent in my self-appointed KKJ reviewer role) and I must admit to being impressed. Nice characterization, though your Access does come across a little bit rough- but he's a rough character, as some perceive him. Anyway, I really can't find any faults, except that I'd like to see a sequel- perhaps even Chiaki's arrival/first henshin from his POV... and your characterization of Chiaki is superb... I like to see him as a healer, instead of a warrior. Encore, I say!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Very interesting. I see a few flaws in grammer, punctuation, capitalization, and seeing such often mistakes kind of takes away from the story (at least to me). I really like what you have going here, please continue soon. *Sephi hearts Access's pottymouth* Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. :)